Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 1

• Site Administrator

May I make a suggestion CJ?

If you said no, too bad :D

Eric is posed with finding male strippers for the Brandon/Chase stag, and Jon is leaving it solely up to Eric. So where does a guy go to find male strippers? They go to their gay friend :lol: for help.

LA to San Fran isn't that far, is it? Maybe Eric will enlist the help of Cody to help him out.

Just an idea :lol:

I think Eric might be bi. If that's the case, then he probably does love women as much as Jon does, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think it's about time for him to go all the way with a guy. Shadowgod can co-author the chapter. :D

LOL, but isn't it possible that Cody isn't the only guy in the world for Eric? I'm just saying 0:)

Elvis put the bananas and peanut butter on the bread together before dipping the sandwich in batter and dropping it into the deep fryer.

:blink:

Don't know about Jon.

...yeah maybe he just injects the grease directly into his veins.

For JT, I think ex-KGB would be very likely for his background considering Scar's background. Even if he does not become the main villain, which is still possible at this point, his experience will be invaluable in the future chapters. He does not want people to know about his past, but he is quite happy to retire on his farm without a care in the world, so I do not think he wants world domination.

Hmm, I never thought their dad might be a criminal. I thought he was the business partner to the legitimate side of Jerry's dealings.

If I were to guess early on what the general is there for it would take in the fact that he has a gay son himself, I believe that is what he said after Brandon landed the plane at Edwards. Jerry also contributed to Joe's homophobic ideas by lying about who killed his wife/Joe's mom. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry fed fuel to the fire when JT found out about Chase.

Good point about the general's son! I'd forgotten that :*) Though I was thinking he was probably there to try to mend fences.

I find it unlikely that Jerry had anything to do with JT's homophobia...what would have been his point? Jerry himself didn't seem homophobic so unless he had a similar, specific reason for trying to sway JT I can't imagine his motivation. The only possible scenario I see is if that was just the general story Jerry told everyone (which I suppose it would have been!), so maybe that in and of itself also added to JT's homophobia, but I can't imagine Jerry's specific motivation to trying to homophobia-ize JT :P

I guess we'll find out soon enough! :D

Looking forward to chapter two!

-Kevin

• Site Administrator
LOL, but isn't it possible that Cody isn't the only guy in the world for Eric? I'm just saying 0:)

Hey Kevin,

Are you acting as an agent for Mick for extra shows????

:P:D:lol:

To be perfectly honest, I think Eric should fall for a brand new character. Cody belongs with Joe. :wub:

True, but it makes us fans of the idea that a Rockstar and a regular gay guy can get-together premise for LTMP happier if Cody would be Eric's boyfriend. Beside, it is cute and intriguing to see them together.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..