Ticklishness

jovian_w2002

Sensitivity  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself ticklish?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some parts of my body
    • An isolated part of my body

I'm very sensitive to tickles. Even a light touch to any part of my body except my face would send me into a giggling fit lol. I know, weird! LOL. :P hehe. How do you fight off this sensation? My ex-boyfriends complained about how much it was difficult to cuddle me because I would be 'squirming' with laughter lol.

• Site Moderator

If caught off guard, I can be ticklish. I can control it somewhat when I see it coming.

My youngest sister on the other hand, all I have to do is point two fingers at her and she takes off.

If caught off guard, I can be ticklish. I can control it somewhat when I see it coming.

That's a good point

Yes, quite ticklish. But I find that only a very light touch tickles. A firmer or more deliberate touch doesn't. Jovian, you might try suggesting to your boyfriends that they be a bit less tentative :)

So's that!

I think a lot depend on whether or not you see it coming and how firm the touch is.

I'm a bit ticklish, but not excessively.

The arch of my feet... :(

I know this spot well, since I try to tickle you as often as possible just to make you mad haha.

I love you mommy! lol :lol:

And I'm ticklish all over, it sucks because my friends just love to attack me lol.

I seem to be the only one who voted "No". Don't know why; I've never been ticklish. That really ticks off some people.

I also have a high pain threshold. I suppose there is a connection.

Despite these abnormalities, I really am a sensitive person. 0:)