Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Pre-chapter discussion: Chapter 10 Changing Lanes?

Don't blame me.. blame Graeme! Had i posted any more than that, it would have been a spoiler, and he'd have turned me into a pincushion! :ph34r:

Shouldn't you be more worried about a tiger turning you into dinner? :evil:

Hehe! :D

I just found a goat preparation and carving pic:

SSA40497.JPG

Hmmm....wonder if CJ is really tender! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

I love my goat too much eat or carve him!

We love this goat, so unless he kills our gay characters or closet characters, then we will keep loving him:

cd.jpg

Edited by W.L.

SSA40497.JPG

We love this goat, so unless he kills our gay characters or closet characters, then we will keep loving him:

cd.jpg

:blink:

SSA40497.JPG

cd.jpg

Ok spices are covered as well as prep instructions. How bout that spit and cooking pit? :P Patience ran out a long time ago and now impatience is running out. LoL may have mis-spelled that but eh it happens. LoL

:ph34r:

Ok spices are covered as well as prep instructions. How bout that spit and cooking pit? :P Patience ran out a long time ago and now impatience is running out. LoL may have mis-spelled that but eh it happens. LoL

:ph34r:

B) .....Wine!! What wine would be good with a roasted goat? :lol:

Shouldn't you be more worried about a tiger turning you into dinner? :evil:

ACK... It's not easy, being a goatwriter!!

SSA40497.JPG

cd.jpg

Aww, ummm, I like the last pic, and rest assured, I always go for a happy ending. If anyone doesn't believe me, I'll refer them to my short stories "The Muse", "Requeim", and "Three for Jake" on my site. :)

BTW, I will try and post Ch 10, Dance with the Devil, by tonight (thanks only to a phenomenal extra effort by Emoe and Bondwriter, it's ready!). However, to help me try and rebuild my buffer, this does NOT mean a new chapter Tuesday, but a week from Monday (for Ch 11).

CJ :)

• Site Administrator
B) .....Wine!! What wine would be good with a roasted goat? :lol:

I don't mean to be crass :D , but don't you think it would be a little bit ironic to have tequila shots while dining on our roasted goat :lol: .

I don't mean to be crass :D , but don't you think it would be a little bit ironic to have tequila shots while dining on our roasted goat :lol: .

Wildone! If you keep up the Irony, I vote that we change your name to Jerry. :P

Oh, BTW, I'll start a new thread for Ch 10, which I just posted. Have fun with "Dance with the Devil".

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..