Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Pre-chapter discussion: Chapter 10 Changing Lanes?

:blink::blink: um its wed thought it was gonna be up on tues.

Hiding now.

:ph34r:

Sorry, it's late, and its my fault. I made a big plot blunder and had to re-do chapters 10 and 11, and so I was greatly delayed in sending 10 and 11 in for editing. We're likely looking at Monday, sorry!

But look at the bright side: Chapter 9 left us with a nice, calm stopping place, so it was a good place to pause, right? :whistle:

CJ :ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry, it's late, and its my fault. I made a big plot blunder and had to re-do chapters 10 and 11, and so I was greatly delayed in sending 10 and 11 in for editing. We're likely looking at Monday, sorry!

But look at the bright side: Chapter 9 left us with a nice, calm stopping place, so it was a good place to pause, right? :whistle:

CJ :ph34r::ph34r:

B) .............Your right, this is calming,

"Jim's sudden defeat left Brandon

with a bit of a problem; two hostile bikers and no way out. He

knew that he couldn't take on one, let alone two. The soft

whirr of the heavy chain in the larger one's hand left no

doubt as to their intent as they turned on Brandon.'

Edited by Benji
B) .............Your right, this is calming,

"Jim's sudden defeat left Brandon

with a bit of a problem; two hostile bikers and no way out. He

knew that he couldn't take on one, let alone two. The soft

whirr of the heavy chain in the larger one's hand left no

doubt as to their intent as they turned on Brandon.'

Thanks for agreeing with me! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that as calming. :)

Or, alternatively, we could all just blame His Shadowyness. 0:)

And BTW, it does say in the text that Brandon has a bit of a problem. See? Not so bad. :)

Thanks for agreeing with me! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that as calming. :)

Or, alternatively, we could all just blame His Shadowyness. 0:)

And BTW, it does say in the text that Brandon has a bit of a problem. See? Not so bad. :)

I don't find anything calming about that segment of the story. :angry:

:lmao: GASP!!!!!! Plot blunder!?!?!?!?!? Perhaps the rallying cry wasn't loud enough to reach everyone to prepare for a goat roast to protect the guys. Both Brandon and the general's son. :nuke: :2hands: :sheep: :king: :devil: :ranger: :nuke:

I don't find anything calming about that segment of the story. :angry:

No? Well, then by all means, blame Benji: He said it. 0:)

:lmao: GASP!!!!!! Plot blunder!?!?!?!?!? Perhaps the rallying cry wasn't loud enough to reach everyone to prepare for a goat roast to protect the guys. Both Brandon and the general's son. :nuke: :2hands: :sheep: :king: :devil: :ranger: :nuke:

Basically, I took the story in a certain direction, and when i got there, it looked rotten looking back. Graeme and Shadowgod both agreed. It wasn't any bloodshed type thing, just a change, but huge parts needed re-writing.

I can't say what the blunder was, as that would give clues to what is coming next, but if anyone is curious, ask me after chapter 11 posts. Or, ask me now, and I'll comment on it, but only after posting 11.

Oh, and don't worry: during the re-write I nixed the part that Shadowgod added, where every character was dangling over the edge of a crumbling cliff, holding on by their fingernails, slowly losing their grip... 0:)

Okay, seems that Tiger agrees with Benji and I: the scene was calming.

0:)

You think that a little girl screaming is calming? :blink:

Psst... I was being sarcastic. :P

Edited by Tiger
You think that a little girl screaming is calming? :blink:

Psst... I was being sarcastic. :P

B) .........Sheeeeeze! We don't even have the very late Chapter 10 out, and yet we have at least ten responses to his next chapter. The Evilness does not diminish with the platitudes from the goat or the minions responses.

Wow I almost feel special. I started a topic and it actually went somewhere. LoL

I still insist that there was nothing calming about that segment. :wacko: :funny:

I'm gonna have to request copies of the chapters prior to the rewrite. B)

:blink: oooooo better hide....

Don't wanna get a reputation of being a frequent poster. :P

Wow I almost feel special. I started a topic and it actually went somewhere. LoL

I still insist that there was nothing calming about that segment. :wacko: :funny:

B) .......At 116 posts, you have no worries, :lol: Tiger or CJ will respond enough to quell any your lingering doubts!!

B) .......At 116 posts, you have no worries, :lol: Tiger or CJ will respond enough to quell any your lingering doubts!!

So will Benji at over 3,000 posts. :funny:

Speaking of Chapter 10, I am just dying to read it.

Who posted in: Chapter 10 Changing Lanes?

Poster Posts

Benji 5

C James 4

jkeeling 3

Tiger 4 (including this post)

Yes, you have posted a lot in this thread, Benji.

Tim (still patiently impatiently awaiting Chapter 10)

Poster Posts

Benji 5

C James 4

jkeeling 3

I'm with you on impatiently awaiting Chapter 10.

Who has a roasting pit. I will get the spices. :funny:

Poster Posts

Benji 5

C James 4

jkeeling 3

B) ........Sputters......ahj..... well I do have to make sure corrections are in place otherwise the goat will reprehend me on inaccuracies!! 0:) ....Damn it Tiger, you made me post another one here!! <_<

B) ........Sputters......ahj..... well I do have to make sure corrections are in place otherwise the goat will reprehend me on inaccuracies!! 0:) ....Damn it Tiger, you made me post another one here!! <_<

Don't worry. It's only 6 now. That puts me up to 5 0:)

Poster Posts

Benji 6

Tiger 5

jkeeling 4

C James 4

Edited by Tiger

But that segment was calming... the soothing soft whirr of the spinning chain, the relaxing, isolated barn, yes, all very calming... even Benji and Tiger said so too. :)

I'm with you on impatiently awaiting Chapter 10.

Who has a roasting pit. I will get the spices. :funny:

ROasting? Spices? ACK! Now, now, no goat roasting!

In order to calm everyone down, how about a sneak peek at the first part of Chapter 10, Dance with the Devil"?

Dance with the Devil

Chain whirring, ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

See, that's some of the chapter. :-)

But that segment was calming... the soothing soft whirr of the spinning chain, the relaxing, isolated barn, yes, all very calming... even Benji and Tiger said so too. :)

ROasting? Spices? ACK! Now, now, no goat roasting!

In order to calm everyone down, how about a sneak peek at the first part of Chapter 10, Dance with the Devil"?

Dance with the Devil

Chain whirring, ................................................................................

See, that's some of the chapter. :-)

B) ..............That was soooooo revealing :angry:

Word is, the chapter could be up as early as Monday. If it's not then, I'm flying out to go hunting for a goat.

ACK! Jan, no need to go goat hunting! :)

B) ..............That was soooooo revealing :angry:

Don't blame me.. blame Graeme! Had i posted any more than that, it would have been a spoiler, and he'd have turned me into a pincushion! :ph34r:

OK, I'll accept a micro-portion of blame on the delay. I just returned 10 & 11 to the goat.

Nope! Sorry, Emoe, but when it comes to delays, the blame is mine, all mine, and I won't share!!! :P

Seriously everyone: The delays here are due to my extreme lateness.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..