Congratulations, Tiff!

:)

I knew it would be only a matter of time.

Does this happy event mean that your future short stories might be a little less dark and visceral than the last couple of anthology entries?

(just joking!)

Kit

Thanks everyone! :wub: I'll have to keep writing good stuff to be worthy of Hosted.

I'd like to thank the people/team who considered me for Hosting. And a special thanks to Frances for editing my super long JOMM chapters and trying to get rid of those plentiful "and" that keep popping up every other word. Also to Pete for beta-reading, listening to me rant and whine, giving me the occasional ego boost and encouragement, and also helping me with titles and summaries--my greatest weakness ever! And lastly to Steve and Pete for helping with the technical aspects of the website. I'm at their mercy. :D

Congratulations!!

Now get more chapters out you slacker! :wub:

Calling me a slacker?? You should talk!! But thanks for constantly texting me about writing more or sending you advanced chapters. You know how to flatter.

Congratulations, Tiff!

I knew it would be only a matter of time.

Does this happy event mean that your future short stories might be a little less dark and visceral than the last couple of anthology entries?

(just joking!)

Kit

Hey, Kit! Thanks!

Unfortunately, my short stories tend to lean on the dark and crazy path...lol. I hope to write something more upbeat, but not too sure if I have it in me. But I'll try! I'd like to be a more well-rounded author. :D