American Differences

Yes indeed. It was a good one. Li took it better than I had expected... she's cool. Is it me or are Matt and Jamie becoming more and more similar... the American Differences are nowhere near as obvious as they used to be :)

Yes indeed. It was a good one. Li took it better than I had expected... she's cool. Is it me or are Matt and Jamie becoming more and more similar... the American Differences are nowhere near as obvious as they used to be :)

Shhhh! It's supposed to be a secret! Even Jamie himself doesn't realise that he's being converted into an Englishman! ;)

Li is super cool! Awesome! Wicked! Amazing! She's just pretty damn great! B)

Shhhh! It's supposed to be a secret! Even Jamie himself doesn't realise that he's being converted into an Englishman! ;)

B).............Yep, Li took it well after getting over the fact she can't have Jamie! I still fear she may inadvertently spill the beans though. Hmm, dinner went better then expected, a very nice chapter moving right along, very cliffhanger free! 0:) This must be the calm before the storm!

B).............Yep, Li took it well after getting over the fact she can't have Jamie! I still fear she may inadvertently spill the beans though. Hmm, dinner went better then expected, a very nice chapter moving right along, very cliffhanger free! 0:) This must be the calm before the storm!

Yep, both events seemed to have turned out quite well, but once the dust settles, will other demons come along to haunt them? ;)

Hehehe, no cliffhangers in this one. After that warning from CJames, I've been sure to be a good boy! B)

And what's with you and this storm? ;) I assure you, I can't see anything on the horizon...

Wow Emulated. I really liked the chapter when I first read it but I love how finished it. The dinner with Matt's parents was great it, Matt's mum is slill uncomfortable with the situation but is trying. Luckily Matt's dad seems a lot further along and will help mum ease in to the situation. I still think Li will be an asset to Matt and Jamie when others at school start to notice that Matt and Jamie seem to be more than friends. :2thumbs:

I'm sure there are a few clouds over to the west :whistle::P

Yet another great chapter in a great story! With all this talk of storms and clouds from other readers I'm getting rather nervous, though. :/

Don't do it Emulated! Don't do it! :,( Don't listen to them! Only good things can happen from now on...

You hear that, Emulated? Tell Matt and Jamie to go east. East!

Hey Emulated

Not all students are nice people ... there's bound to be some naughty ones in the school ...

So are you leaving haley to be the witch!!! The one to drag jamie on a leash around campus ...

I wonder if she's the school slut!!! It won't look good on her record to have done a gay guy!!

Since Li mentioned another gay guy ... are we expanding the gay universe to three

I think it be more normal if Jamie and Matt met some gay teens - so that their not alone in the universe.

Ok so here in my universe I'm alone and not any gay friends here.

But as more girls find out matt and jamie are gay ... they may expand the gay universe

What happen to Matt brother ... conveniently spending the night at a friends place ...

so it looks like Jamie can visit as much as he wants as long as no sexual content is displayed

well thats if Matt can keep from making jamie soiling his clothes and then he gets into matt pants

Matt would have serious explaining if the rents open the door to find that!!

Matt would hate to be back to square one.

I wonder if the audience is waiting for some real juicy drama ... oh ...

will u be writing christmas or new years celbration with a oppppsss cliff hanger

Haley Misltoe Jamie in school in from of a lot of girls to watch the kissing

and Matt walking into the spectacle and faints

Jamie does mouth to mouth on matt - outing themselves

or a party at some students house where haley is there

and she sucks jamie into one of the rooms for romance

mmm spin the bottle dare!!!

Matt wondering what going on behind the door

seeing jamie shirt toss out then his pants then ....

Matt blows his cool!!

Wow Emulated. I really liked the chapter when I first read it but I love how finished it. The dinner with Matt's parents was great it, Matt's mum is slill uncomfortable with the situation but is trying. Luckily Matt's dad seems a lot further along and will help mum ease in to the situation. I still think Li will be an asset to Matt and Jamie when others at school start to notice that Matt and Jamie seem to be more than friends. :2thumbs:

Hehehe, you better like it!!! The chapter is now around a THOUSAND words longer because you didn't like the old ending. :lmao: Just kidding, the chapter's a lot better now than it was before, so kudos for making me tie it up a little nicer! :2thumbs:

Matt's parents have really done somewhat of a 180. Now it's his dad who's doing the talking while his mum is the quieter one. Hopefully things will look up as she passes through the 'denial' zone.

Li would be a great asset if she manages to get over Jamie. She still has feelings for him, so we'll have to see how that one works out.

Clouds!!! To the west!!! (Panics) B)

Yet another great chapter in a great story! With all this talk of storms and clouds from other readers I'm getting rather nervous, though. :/

Don't do it Emulated! Don't do it! :,( Don't listen to them! Only good things can happen from now on...

You hear that, Emulated? Tell Matt and Jamie to go east. East!

Thanks, Kayden! (Pssst, he's the other new beta-reader too!) ;)

I know, I'm not too fond of storms either, (unless it's when I'm curled up in my duvet asleep!) :P

Only good things? Hmm, I do have a certain rule for my stories, but if I tell you then I'd have to set Nephylim on you kill you. :lol:

:whistle: (Whistling 'Go West'!)

Hey Emulated

Not all students are nice people ... there's bound to be some naughty ones in the school ...

So are you leaving haley to be the witch!!! The one to drag jamie on a leash around campus ...

I wonder if she's the :nuke: school slut :nuke: !!! It won't look good on her record to have done a gay guy!!

Hehehe, OF COURSE she is! :thumbup: That's why Matt doesn't want her anywhere near Jamie.

Since Li mentioned another gay guy ... are we expanding the gay universe to three

I think it be more normal if Jamie and Matt met some gay teens - so that their not alone in the universe.

Now that would be telling! ;) But you're absolutely right, they're not the only LGBTQ students in the school.

Ok so here in my universe I'm alone and not any gay friends here.

But as more girls find out matt and jamie are gay ... they may expand the gay universe

Awww, but everyone here are in your universe, hh5! We're real, and your friends. :hug:

What happen to Matt brother ... conveniently spending the night at a friends place ...

so it looks like Jamie can visit as much as he wants as long as no sexual content is displayed

well thats if Matt can keep from making jamie soiling his clothes and then he gets into matt pants

Matt would have serious explaining if the rents open the door to find that!!

Matt would hate to be back to square one.

That was all of Matt's parent's doing. They didn't want Josh about to make things more difficult for them.

I agree, I don't think they'll be allowed to display any type of romantic/sexual behaviour towards each other. It sucks, but I don't see Matt simply accepting that, he's going to push for more.

Hehehe, hopefully they learnt from the last time and LOCK the door now! :lol:

I wonder if the audience is waiting for some real juicy drama ... oh ...

will u be writing christmas or new years celbration with a oppppsss cliff hanger

Haley Misltoe Jamie in school in from of a lot of girls to watch the kissing

and Matt walking into the spectacle and faints

Jamie does mouth to mouth on matt - outing themselves

Cliffhanger? Me? Nope. Like I said above, CJames's appearance scared me off...for the moment anyway...B)

or a party at some students house where haley is there

and she sucks jamie into one of the rooms for romance

mmm spin the bottle dare!!!

Matt wondering what going on behind the door

seeing jamie shirt toss out then his pants then ....

Matt blows his cool!!

ARGH!!! Stop it, hh5!! Are you trying to give us a heart attack? :P

Hayley + Jamie = NASTY!

Jeez, I don't think Hayley would ever risk doing that. Matt would KILL her for even trying it! Besides, I don't think Jamie would be up for that game! (At least not with her!)

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice story, thanks Emulated :king:

Welcome to the forums, IvanP! :2thumbs: I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Awww, thanks for the kind words. I'm pleased you're enjoying the story!

Lots of good stuff is on the way, so stay tuned! :thumbup:

Thanks!

so Jamie taught Matt to do the hokey pokey!!! :2thumbs:

well more the pokey!!! :great:

Loooool! You always have me in fits of giggles, hh5, but that was hilarious! :2thumbs:

I bet Haley wants a double pokey!!! from Jamie!!

mmm Matt gets Li!!!baaasmiley.gif

...And then you go and do something like that!

Hayley = NASTY

:read: (Me, hiding behind a book)

Poor Jamie ;) the differences make it better :)

Poor Jamie ;) the differences make it better :)

Don't worry, I'll let him keep some of his American-ness...like his accent for instance. :P

I haven't finished reading it yet but good so far

JD

Thanks JD, and Welcome to the forums! :D

There's some awesome stuff on the way, so I hope you'll like how things develop! B)

Hi!

I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 28 of American Differences.

Thanks,

Emulated

B)...................Great chapter! New love notes? And little Eddie mouthing off? Is this secret going to stay one much longer? I suspect they may wind up at the prom after all! (Hmmm, do Brits have a prom?) I wonder how bad the fallout is going to be? Looking forward to more!!!

Edited by Benji

Lets just hope Eddie isn't BI.

Can you imagine Sam Eddie Jamie in the same bed??

All doing the hokey pokey

Matt probably wants to do twister (of course naked)

But isn't four is a crowed??

Sure the boys at the prom.

The guys get their hands on Matt

While the girls - maul Jamie

Shreds all his cloths - gives him the date rape drug

Each girl making a man out of Jamie

While he screams for Matt

The boys bring Matt in all gag and naked

Haley goes in to make Matt

Matt wakes up from a cold sweat from his bad dream at the prom

Matt turns off the dvd

Picks up the dvd box to toss it when he see the title

Haley does the boy!!!

Matt screams as he sees his naked body on the box

Jamie wakes up - from his drugged up dream

Sees Matt sound asleep

Jamie shuts the tv

Notices the box

Haley makes a man out of blondes!!

Jamie screams as he sees his own naked body on the box

Suddenly both Jamie and Matt wake up from their wicked dream

Jamie: Matt??

Matt: Yeah??

Jamie: I think we should lay off the spotted dick

Matt: Why your spots look find when I rub my dutch loaf in it

Li and Haley screams ewwwww thats gross guys .. almost sounds gay!!

B)...................Great chapter! New love notes? And little Eddie mouthing off? Is this secret going to stay one much longer? I suspect they may wind up at the prom after all! (Hmmm, do Brits have a prom?) I wonder how bad the fallout is going to be? Looking forward to more!!!

Thanks Benji!

Yep, a lot happening in this one. Hmm, I too wonder if they can keep this under wraps much longer. I hope so, at least until after the exams.

We have proms over here... wink.gif (And that's all I'm saying!)

Lets just hope Eddie isn't BI.

Can you imagine Sam Eddie Jamie in the same bed??

All doing the hokey pokey

Matt probably wants to do twister (of course naked)

But isn't four is a crowed??

Sure the boys at the prom.

The guys get their hands on Matt

While the girls - maul Jamie

Shreds all his cloths - gives him the date rape drug

Each girl making a man out of Jamie

While he screams for Matt

The boys bring Matt in all gag and naked

Haley goes in to make Matt

Matt wakes up from a cold sweat from his bad dream at the prom

Matt turns off the dvd

Picks up the dvd box to toss it when he see the title

Haley does the boy!!!

Matt screams as he sees his naked body on the box

Jamie wakes up - from his drugged up dream

Sees Matt sound asleep

Jamie shuts the tv

Notices the box

Haley makes a man out of blondes!!

Jamie screams as he sees his own naked body on the box

Suddenly both Jamie and Matt wake up from their wicked dream

Jamie: Matt??

Matt: Yeah??

Jamie: I think we should lay off the spotted dick

Matt: Why your spots look find when I rub my dutch loaf in it

Li and Haley screams ewwwww thats gross guys .. almost sounds gay!!

lmaosmiley.gif HEHEHE, where do you get this stuff from, hh5? You're way too hilarious sometimes!

Ugh, but then you go and give me nightmares about Hayley again! Stop it! tongue.gif

(And Matt & Jamie are perfectly able to make men out of themselves, so shhh!) biggrin.gif

cute avatar - like every uk gay boy - looks like mosely

Emulated, you said about my idea of holding out for two years.

Well - I came from a time where just being ( non-white and short ) you're open season and thats from the other non-whites then the whites.

- add gay - the entire school will declare open season.

I read a story that takes place in 2006 in LA, California HS - its bad there for being gay - if you're outed even worst - its not teasing it either death threats or not death threats - there is rape and beat ups to send u to hospital

But what kind of school does Matt goto?? Any one openly gay?

Gosh - "coming out" my knowledge is a death sentence

you lucky - I not write little stories like justasboys site

ok I will use more bleep bleep

cute avatar - like every uk gay boy - looks like mosely

Emulated, you said about my idea of holding out for two years.

Well - I came from a time where just being ( non-white and short ) you're open season and thats from the other non-whites then the whites.

- add gay - the entire school will declare open season.

I read a story that takes place in 2006 in LA, California HS - its bad there for being gay - if you're outed even worst - its not teasing it either death threats or not death threats - there is rape and beat ups to send u to hospital

But what kind of school does Matt goto?? Any one openly gay?

Gosh - "coming out" my knowledge is a death sentence

you lucky - I not write little stories like justasboys site

ok I will use more bleep bleep

Yep, it's Moseley. biggrin.gif

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that hh5. I hope things weren't too bad there.

That's just crazy. If things like that are going on in a school then it's just madness.

There's no openly gay kids in Matt's school- at least that he knows of.

Hmm, they're not quite ready to come out...yet.... tongue.gif

Yes, more bleep bleep indeed!

I I began to read again today, from chapter five, to chapter 19 before I lleft for work, now almost up to chapter 28.

, I can see Matt getting protective of Jamie,Li won't have a chance ;) I hope Haley won't get that close to jamie.

Edited by Drewbie

I I began to read again today, from chapter five, to chapter 19 before I lleft for work, now almost up to chapter 28.

, I can see Matt getting protective of Jamie,Li won't have a chance ;) I hope Haley won't get that close to jamie.

Wow! Super-speed Drewbie!!! tongue.gif I'm glad you're liking the story so far!

Hehehe, yep, he's very protective of Jamie. Gonna be hard for either of those to get close to him when he's nearby! biggrin.gif

Wow! Super-speed Drewbie!!! tongue.gif I'm glad you're liking the story so far!

Hehehe, yep, he's very protective of Jamie. Gonna be hard for either of those to get close to him when he's nearby! biggrin.gif

--- meanwhile while Matt's not around

Haley was crying in the hallway that bit secluded but near the boys bathroom.

Jamie was coming out of the bathroom and heard someone crying

He asked whats Wrong.

Haley hugged him while crying.

She started ripping Jamie clothes a bit and messing his hair.

She let go of the hug and grop Jamie package.

"Jamie screamed WTF"

And started messing her hair

and takes Jamie hand to touch her nipple and uses his hand to rip her shirt.

"You're mine now, Jamie"

"what,,,,,"

"You leave Matt now!! or I will tell people what you just did to me!!"

-----

so what's super Matt going to do :wacko: :lmao:

emulatedlove ponders - hey I can get another twenty two chapters and I be in big leagues with CJames in number of chapters ... but will Jamie ever speak to me again!! But matt getts to have an anticlimax scene and a happy ending to have jamie back!!