American Differences

--- meanwhile while Matt's not around

Haley was crying in the hallway that bit secluded but near the boys bathroom.

Jamie was coming out of the bathroom and heard someone crying

He asked whats Wrong.

Haley hugged him while crying.

She started ripping Jamie clothes a bit and messing his hair.

She let go of the hug and grop Jamie package.

"Jamie screamed WTF"

And started messing her hair

and takes Jamie hand to touch her nipple and uses his hand to rip her shirt.

"You're mine now, Jamie"

"what,,,,,"

"You leave Matt now!! or I will tell people what you just did to me!!"

GASP! hh5!!! How could you do that to Jamie?!?! ph34r.gif Hayley's evil, yet your version is much, much worse! You've 'Shakespeared' her!

emulatedlove ponders - hey I can get another twenty two chapters and I be in big leagues with CJames in number of chapters ... but will Jamie ever speak to me again!! But matt getts to have an anticlimax scene and a happy ending to have jamie back!!

Hehehe, 'big leagues'! cool.gif We do have quite a few chapters to go, but nowhere near twenty-two. That'd make it massive! lmaosmiley.gif

Happy endings? Hmm...we'll see wink.gif

oh is the word out??

Jamie looking to replace Matt

Matt to replace Jamie

or its an Orgy Threesome!!

invite Eddie - FourSome!!!!

Prom Orgy!!!

still time to plan one!!

Can you imagine 200 naked boys being cheered on by girls??

Anyone spot Matt and Jamie??

Bingo Haley does!!

She clubs Jamie on the head and drags him to a private spot cave girl style - "He's Mine"

Matt screams to save Jamie

Mystery boy clubs Matt

Shruggs - Maybe haley will share jamie - drags Matt to the same private spot - cave boy style

Suddenty 1/2 the naked boys club the other half

Suddenly 1/2 the girls - drag the unconcious boys to various private parts of the school

The naked boys went and club some straight boys and took them to private places.

Oh well - the girls got their pickens and the boys got their surprises packages to unwrap

All in all - A Happy Prom Orgy

oh is the word out??

Jamie looking to replace Matt

Matt to replace Jamie

or its an Orgy Threesome!!

invite Eddie - FourSome!!!!

Prom Orgy!!!

still time to plan one!!

Can you imagine 200 naked boys being cheered on by girls??

Anyone spot Matt and Jamie??

Bingo Haley does!!

She clubs Jamie on the head and drags him to a private spot cave girl style - "He's Mine"

Matt screams to save Jamie

Mystery boy clubs Matt

Shruggs - Maybe haley will share jamie - drags Matt to the same private spot - cave boy style

Suddenty 1/2 the naked boys club the other half

Suddenly 1/2 the girls - drag the unconcious boys to various private parts of the school

The naked boys went and club some straight boys and took them to private places.

Oh well - the girls got their pickens and the boys got their surprises packages to unwrap

All in all - A Happy Prom Orgy

You're wrong. All in all a very DISTURBING Prom orgy!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Only you have the ability to make me shudder this much, hh5. I think Nephylim has some competition!

But no, they're not out. Whoever this guy is, is either guessing that they're gay AND together, or he knows the truth... It's going to be interesting to see where this goes! tongue.gif

Could be eddie but not to sure, and It's probably not adam..

just rattling off a list :P

I enjoyed the chapter good job em :)

Thanks, Drewbie!

Hehehe, go ahead, finish your list. You might just write his name down if you're lucky! biggrin.gif

B).............. I vote for Eddie, but I don't like him! :lol:

Another vote for Eddie. cool.gif

To let you guys know, I'm beginning to consider having a spin-off series based on this gay character (whoever he is). Just figured I'd mention this now, because if it is Eddie....well, I'm sure Benji's going to enjoy it!tongue.gif

I voted for the guy who's it!! Right Emmy...? :P

Yeah, sure... Wait, who did you say it was? Ayo? Dean? Max? biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

hehe Sarah has quite an match making crazy for Matt - amusing if Matt would be that precocious and promiscuous with all those guys but Jamie.

I guess we have to see if the secret admirer will attack during the summer of plans we don't know what they will do?

-- more to add later

hehe Sarah has quite an match making crazy for Matt - amusing if Matt would be that precocious and promiscuous with all those guys but Jamie.

I guess we have to see if the secret admirer will attack during the summer of plans we don't know what they will do?

-- more to add later

Loool, yeah, Sarah can definitely be a handful at times! Hehehe, Matt is a GOOD boy. He wouldn't do that! (Well, he would, but only with Jamie!) :P

You want to see more of the secret admirer? B) Hmm, I'll have to see.

Loool, yeah, Sarah can definitely be a handful at times! Hehehe, Matt is a GOOD boy. He wouldn't do that! (Well, he would, but only with Jamie!) tongue.gif

You want to see more of the secret admirer? cool.gif Hmm, I'll have to see.

I want to see who the admirer is=] It has me thinking, and Believe it or not I think it's Max, because of how pissed he got when he found them in bed. It might have been just the shook but now there is a secrect admirer running about.. :P

Loool, yeah, Sarah can definitely be a handful at times! Hehehe, Matt is a GOOD boy. He wouldn't do that! (Well, he would, but only with Jamie!) :P

You want to see more of the secret admirer? B) Hmm, I'll have to see.

Yes good to others but naughty with Jamie ;)

guess she never noticed how much jamie and matt were close.

I want to see who the admirer is=] It has me thinking, and Believe it or not I think it's Max, because of how pissed he got when he found them in bed. It might have been just the shook but now there is a secrect admirer running about.. :P

oooo Good eyes jhol7689!!!

Can hardly wait for Max to kidnap both Jamie and Matt ... make matt witness - all what Max wants to do with Jamie - and - Jamie has to comply or he's never see Matt again

Oh gosh - you're sure that Haley didn't write this!!!

I am still trying to convince Emulated to get really into some serious Drama ... but he'll have nightmares.

Maybe its Max and Haley's plan - so they have enough Video Footage to put a XXXX site for Jamie and Matt.

Make it very CJames EricToninian and profitable too.

Hey Emulated - we all will help you get that 21 more chapters to beat CJames!!

You;re neck and neck with CircumNavigation!!

Can hardly wait for Max to kidnap both Jamie and Matt ... make matt witness - all what Max wants to do with Jamie - and - Jamie has to comply or he's never see Matt again

I am still trying to convince Emulated to get really into some serious Drama ... but he'll have nightmares.

Maybe its Max and Haley's plan - so they have enough Video Footage to put a XXXX site for Jamie and Matt.

I forgot about Haley, hmmm now I'm actually leaning towad Haley.

Well Emulated seems to say Haley won't do this.

But who says they both can't take jamie from Matt.

now all we have to do it get emulated to go rent that XXXX website

he's can expect two poor uk teens to foot the bill - since their fictional

Hmmm, that's an interesting choice. I mean, he does fit the belief that some homophobes are secretly gay...B)

Yes good to others but naughty with Jamie ;)

guess she never noticed how much jamie and matt were close.

Yeah, she may have noticed it, but if she just assumed that they were both straight, then she'd have never questioned them being gay.

Good eyes perhaps, but is she right? :P

Hey, this IS serious drama! What you're talking about involves TORTURING the characters. Yes, loads of nightmares. Damn, even Nephylim wouldn't do half the stuff you suggest, hh5! :lmao:

Shhh! The last time someone mentioned CJames, he ended up appearing here! :lol: As for chapter count, well we are approaching the end of the story, but we still have a few more to go!

Hayley being the one who placed the admirer? It could have been before, but remember that we recently found out that it's a guy who wrote them. "I could be a better boyfriend."

Of course, Hayley could just be lying there and it really is her after all! B)

Well Emulated seems to say Haley won't do this.

But who says they both can't take jamie from Matt.

now all we have to do it get emulated to go rent that XXXX website

he's can expect two poor uk teens to foot the bill - since their fictional

Me? I never said anything! I'm staying mum on this one! :whistle:

What site?!?! What are you trying to get me to sign up to? B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 31 of American Differences.

Thanks,

Emulated

invite Eric (from For The Love) to make an appearance

No! No crazy X-Rated movies. No matter who's in it! :P

Hi!

I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 30 of American Differences.

Thanks,

Emulated

No! No crazy X-Rated movies. No matter who's in it! :P

B)..................... Great chapter!! Jamie and Matt have certainly pushed the envelope, even without the dance kiss, it had to be obvious that they were a couple to others at the prom. Half 6, half 7? Never heard that before, so I'm guessing it means 6:30 & 7:30 Hahaha! BTW, Eric from FTL is a character in CJ's story, a little half-pint evil teen. :lol:

B)..................... Great chapter!! Jamie and Matt have certainly pushed the envelope, even without the dance kiss, it had to be obvious that they were a couple to others at the prom. Half 6, half 7? Never heard that before, so I'm guessing it means 6:30 & 7:30 Hahaha! BTW, Eric from FTL is a character in CJ's story, a little half-pint evil teen. :lol:

Thanks, Benji!

Hmm, I dunno. Matt wasn't the one who grabbed Ayo's ass... tongue.gif There may have been some people wondering about them being together, but as the guys pointed out, they'd only be seeing a few of the guys again the year after anyways. cool.gif

You've never heard of half -"whatever"? Hmm, something's wrong there. But yeah, that's what it means. cap.gif

"Half-pint evil teen." < Hayley-esc evil, or worse?

I loved it :)

Im glad they took the step to dance, and to take the later photo's, and chuckled at connor grabbing ayo's ass ;)

Thanks, Drewbie!

I'm glad too, I think they really needed that night together. A tiny bit of normalcy for their relationship.

I just HAD to have Connor try something like that. (And to get people wondering if he's the phantom character!) tongue.gif

Matt makes a nice wife to Jamie. Matt from Venus and Jamie is from Mars. I'm trying to imagine them 10, 20, 30 years from now.

So are you game for sequels???

Matt makes a nice wife to Jamie. Matt from Venus and Jamie is from Mars. I'm trying to imagine them 10, 20, 30 years from now.

So are you game for sequels???

Hehehe, a wife? Try Husband! lmaosmiley.gif

Sequels? Absolutely! biggrin.gif I'm actually thinking of having a sequel series based on the closeted gay character. Hopefully that should be out early next year. cool.gif

Hi!

I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 32 of American Differences.

Thanks,

Emulated

B)..............Another great chapter, I see those two are getting ready to 'out' themselves soon. Best scene was the last one, for Beth!! :P I was waiting for her reaction and poof! Cliffhanger!! :lol: