American Differences

B)..............Another great chapter, I see those two are getting ready to 'out' themselves soon. Best scene was the last one, for Beth!! :P I was waiting for her reaction and poof! Cliffhanger!! :lol:

Thanks, Benji!

Yep, they're definitely getting more and more sure of themselves and their sexuality. But I'm not too sure about outing themselves completely. I think they're still trying to keep it on the down low- within reason.

Hehe, as for Beth, between you and me, I think she took it well... tongue.gif

Thanks, Benji!

Yep, they're definitely getting more and more sure of themselves and their sexuality. But I'm not too sure about outing themselves completely. I think they're still trying to keep it on the down low- within reason.

Hehe, as for Beth, between you and me, I think she took it well... tongue.gif

Ahh - but question - how small of a town do they live in

Small - people talk like crazy and its spreads faster than you thing

Big - no one cares because really there seems to be a lot of little neighborhoods ie: NYC

u can figure out medium.

If you're not worried then the size must be medium. Big be london.

If you say small then the issue is really bigger at hand. Unless you;re saying its a clueless small town. But remember the point I made in another thread about a gay kid being hated in a small town by the authorities and\or its people but being helped by a gay man. lots of issues there.

Medium is bit of a risk and not so much wild fire to worry about.

Crazy girls go crazier over gay boys ... knowing that their not sexually threatened. But the straight guys get jealous.

So where are the jealous straight guys to manhandle matt and jamie.

Do I dare to write a blurp on that to give you nightmares? ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter of American Differences...

...And I'm going into hiding now! :P

Tease :P:)

Yes, I do try. :P

Ahh - but question - how small of a town do they live in

Small - people talk like crazy and its spreads faster than you thing

Big - no one cares because really there seems to be a lot of little neighborhoods ie: NYC

u can figure out medium.

If you're not worried then the size must be medium. Big be london.

If you say small then the issue is really bigger at hand. Unless you;re saying its a clueless small town. But remember the point I made in another thread about a gay kid being hated in a small town by the authorities and\or its people but being helped by a gay man. lots of issues there.

Medium is bit of a risk and not so much wild fire to worry about.

Crazy girls go crazier over gay boys ... knowing that their not sexually threatened. But the straight guys get jealous.

So where are the jealous straight guys to manhandle matt and jamie.

Do I dare to write a blurp on that to give you nightmares? ;-)

I'd say that they live in a medium sized town. It's large enough that you don't know everyone in the local area, but if you travel into town, you might meet an odd friend here or there. I'm looking at a population of about 100,000. So it isn't crazy large, but large enough. (Definitely not NYC by any means!)

So for the most part they would be okay if they were out, but they would likely be noticed- sooner rather than later- by someone who knew them. (I.E. someone from their school.)

NO!!! Don't you DARE write anything of the sort! I'm warning you, hh5! :D

(Oh, Matt & Jamie thank you for that kiss!) ;-)

B)..................

ADAM?????????????

:blink::blink::blink: Errrr! Who would of thunk it?? This will be a very interesting sequel, I see you left the door open for Craig in the continuing journey of Jamie and Max. :2thumbs: Beth turned out to be pretty cool, great chapter! Looking forward to more!

NO!!! Don't you DARE write anything of the sort! I'm warning you, hh5! :D

Adam better return back home face Connor and Matt -

if he ventures too far then Time to write a Pre-sequel - clip "Looking for Adam - All summer - Locked in Craig's Dungeon" :2thumbs:

if he ventures too far then Time to write a Pre-sequel - clip "Looking for Adam - All summer - Locked in Craig's Dungeon" :2thumbs:

Noo I don't want adam to be locked in his dungeon, prefers him to find his own guy.

i actually made this account just so i could comment about the last chapter :P

i was wondering why some ppl weren't surprised that adam was the one who wrote the notes, i know i was..

anyway i loved the story and hope the sequel will be ready ASAP :D

B)..................

ADAM?????????????

:blink::blink::blink: Errrr! Who would of thunk it?? This will be a very interesting sequel, I see you left the door open for Craig in the continuing journey of Jamie and Max. :2thumbs: Beth turned out to be pretty cool, great chapter! Looking forward to more!

Hehehe, thanks, Benji! Pleased you enjoyed it.

Craig may make an appearance in the sequel, but it'll be brief. Remember, it will be focusing more on Adam. (But I'll be sure to have LOTS of Matt & Jamie about!)

To be honest Im not surprised it was Adam. great ending, looking forward to more.

No? Hmm...(between you and me, Dean was the closeted gay guy!) wink.gif But in all seriousness, I think you were one of the few people who actually mentioned Adam, so you were always on the right track!

Great final chapter... but I was not surprised about Adam. Cannot wait to see what the future holds for both the sequel and the other works

Thanks, Tristian. Really? You too? Hmm, I'll be sure to work harder next time. (Next time I'll make Jamie gay or something...) tongue.gif

The sequel should be fun too, so hopefully you'll enjoy that as well!

hh5! Come on! Stop that! biggrin.gif Craig might be a homophobe, but he isn't in the business of stealing young gay teens....right....right? cool.gif

Noo I don't want adam to be locked in his dungeon, prefers him to find his own guy.

I agree with Drewbie. Me thinks we should let him have his own guy. A very nice little guy for him.

I was waiting to see if anyone else would bring this up, but I think we have our first candidate for the 2010 Awards.

Award? Me? I'm very flattered, thanks for the nod, Talon!

Who am I kidding, if I don't get that damned cliffhanger award then someone's going to pay!!! (Whistles innocently.)

i actually made this account just so i could comment about the last chapter :P

i was wondering why some ppl weren't surprised that adam was the one who wrote the notes, i know i was..

anyway i loved the story and hope the sequel will be ready ASAP :D

Hi Nicknak, welcome to the forums! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Hope you hang around and enjoy your stay!

See, Drewbie and Tristian, SOMEONE was surprised! tongue.gif

ASAP? Hehehe, I wish I could get it done that quick, but at the moment I'm aiming for Christmas 2010. It's a little while, yes, but I'll work extra hard to make sure it'll be worth it! cool.gif