Happy Birthday Naper_Vic!

I'd like to be the first one to say Happy Birthday, Vic! :2thumbs:

They say some things get better as they age... I wonder what they say about you... 0:)

Hope you have a great birthday!

-JS

Thanks everyone!!!! I planned on spending a low key birthday (we had a graduation and 39year retirement party to go to yesterday) but it turned out much more fun than I planned. After opening presents, the BF and I went shopping and out to my favorite place for lunch. I got a call from most of my family who sang me happy birthday (they were all at a baby shower for one of my cousins).

Had a BLAST at the retirement party where we stayed until about 2am. They sang me happy birthday there with a cake (unexpected) and we spent most of the night drinking and hanging out in the pool & spa. I didn't think the party was going to be that much fun, but we met a great couple from San Francisco who were down for the retirement party and it was great to hang out with them because they were our age and one of them was white and the other filipino - just like the bf and I.

The bf got me an ipod shuffle, a new calphalon pan, and a bunch of DVDs ('latter days', 'But I'm a cheerleader', and a classic 'Jeffrey').

Anywho, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It takes some of the sting out of turning 37.

Take Care,

Vic