Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Wear a Dress

hh5

• Site Administrator

I think it's clear that he wants to be considered to be a serious actor, and not just 'Harry Potter' for the rest of his life. Equus was part of that and this comment is another. A lot of starting actors end up getting stereotyped into roles and he's making a conscious effort to try to avoid that.

Now he just needs to shave.

One of the reasons that I think he's moderately attractive now is that he doesn't look like a little boy anymore... and I happen to like the facial hair... :)

Now he just needs to shave.

How about Waxing??

Which should includes the Brazilian one.

LOL, I agree with these comments!

Not having seen Equus all I have to go on is his Harry Potter performance. He's okay for that, perfectly adequate but not outstanding. I hope he does develop his chops as a serious actor.

Not having seen Equus all I have to go on is his Harry Potter performance. He's okay for that, perfectly adequate but not outstanding. I hope he does develop his chops as a serious actor.

I thing maybe be there is a full blown fetish going on with Dan ...

Mark my words if he get the part once played by John Cleese as Mr. Mersault in the out-of-towners ....

Mr. Mersault goes into the various expensive hotel customers rooms and wears their expensive dresses, their makeup, and underwear.

You know something up :P:D:lol::lol::worship:

I thing maybe be there is a full blown fetish going on with Dan ...

Mark my words if he get the part once played by John Cleese as Mr. Mersault in the out-of-towners ....

Mr. Mersault goes into the various expensive hotel customers rooms and wears their expensive dresses, their makeup, and underwear.

You know something up :P:D:lol::lol::worship:

I think that this needs to happen, and soon.

Like as soon as they finish Harry Potter 7 part 2... or even before that...

It'd be brilliant...

It's only natural that Daniel Radcliff wants to distance himself from child roles.

Every child star that continues on to have an adult career must do so.

As the public face of the the firmly established Harry Potter frachise, it's probably going to be more difficult for Radcliff to break away from that image than most.