Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes - Chapter 25

<CJ looks up from eating his peanut butter, pepperoni, and tobasco sandwich> Hrmm? Goats eat anything? 0:)

(Actually, I literally was eating a peanut butter, pepperoni, and tobasco sandwich when I read your post, and it made me laugh. :) )

You are making me hungry. I love anything with hot sauce!

Fear not, I purchased said peanut butter over a year ago.

LOL. Even stale peanut butter may not be safe. Problems at the PCA plant in Georgia started in 2006.

Do goats croak?

Edited by MikeL
LOL. Even stale peanut butter may not be safe. Problems at the PCA plant in Georgia started in 2006.

Do goats croak?

Ahh, good point! But, at least this jar is probably safe. (I haven't gotten sick yet).

Goats can eat most anything. :)

As cor, um, croaking... Errrr, I see you have a new avatar, of you in military gear... Frogbo? And, un, nefarious goats? Surely you don't mean me??? After all, what have I ever done to you? (Okay, there might be the littler matter of getting you put on the menu and also exposing you as a minion of Satan, but that's what friends are for, right?)

Just a note on story posting:

Assuming I don't have an internet outage or something, "The Scorpion and The Frog" will be posted in about eighteen hours (Aiming for 11am, my time, Tuesday).

Uh oh, that means I shall have to avoid starting to read it on my lunch break or I'll be late back to work :unsure: (takes me well over an hour to read a chapter)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..