Who is Alfie Patten?

MikeL

This is Alfie Patten:

alfie.jpg

Is he playing with his baby sister?

No, he is playing with his daughter. Alfie Patten is a 13-year old father living in Eastbourne, UK. Here is an article from The Telegraph.

Is he too young to be a father? Obviously not.

It appears money is at stake since two other teenage boys have claimed paternity. (Article)

Well, it is difficult to condemn a 13 year old for wanting to find out about sex, and no, he would not know the ramifications of his actions, it just feels good at that age, remember?

Now, that said, this is not the youngest father I have seen, either fortunately or unfortunately I work at a local welfare department in California, and I worked with teen parents for many years.

Cadude145

It is now coming out that the girl's mother prompted her to name him as the father for the money it would generate from selling the story. Then again, this story has so many twists and turns one might wait a bit. I'm sure there's more.

It is now coming out that the girl's mother prompted her to name him as the father for the money it would generate from selling the story. Then again, this story has so many twists and turns one might wait a bit. I'm sure there's more.

Just goes to show you then, that you just can't trust women...

• 1 month later...

No doubt some little toe rag that wants to get paid for his story.

FFS, who actually thought that kid was the father, only looks about 8, his balls probably haven't even dropped, let alone be capable of producing sperm! He was 12 (just) when she got pregnant. Slim odds eh! Plus the mother is the estates bike by all accounts!

Get bored so easily with these stories. :D

Edited by Sir_Galahad

No doubt some little toe rag that wants to get paid for his story.

FFS, who actually thought that kid was the father, only looks about 8, his balls probably haven't even dropped, let alone be capable of producing sperm! He was 12 (just) when she got pregnant. Slim odds eh! Plus the mother is the estates bike by all accounts!

Get bored so easily with these stories. :D

Toe rag? Need to remember that one! :D

You never know how developed kids can be; some guys are sexually mature at age 11, so it is all possible. He does look so young, though. I've seen a guy, who was about 5'5 and looks like a 13 year old, but he has to have one of the biggest packages ever, so I am not surprised anymore about appearances. (We were on the same floor in the dorms during Freshman year and I saw him in the communal shower once or twice, hehe.)

Now if this happened in America, we'd have a debate about statutory rape. According to some US state laws, the kid could be facing jail time cuz he had sex with a teenage girl, who's underage. Lucky England doesn't do that.

UPDATE- IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED DNA TEST SAYS ALFE IS NOT THE FATHER AND CHANTELLE, THE GIRL AT AGE 15, WAS SLEEPING AROUND A LOT.

DNA TEST NEWS

You know this reminds me of Do-Over, when that girl tried to get Brian to marry her by saying she had his kid. Wonder if this experience will teach Alfe a lesson about Gold Diggers.

Edited by W.L.

Now if this happened in America, we'd have a debate about statutory rape. According to some US state laws, the kid could be facing jail time cuz he had sex with a teenage girl, who's underage. Lucky England doesn't do that.

Are you sure about that?

If anything I would have thought that she would have been the one who might get into trouble since she's older. However, based on the article it seems the difference is only about 2 years and that seems to be a fairly "safe" age difference as far as I understand it.

I may be wrong though :)

-Kevin

Are you sure about that?

If anything I would have thought that she would have been the one who might get into trouble since she's older. However, based on the article it seems the difference is only about 2 years and that seems to be a fairly "safe" age difference as far as I understand it.

I may be wrong though :)

-Kevin

I think there's a bias about sex/rape in several state statutes that purports males to be the ones engaging in the act of sex and the female as the unwilling participant. It was debated a few years ago, but I haven't heard much about this line of reasoning in a while.

So even if the boy is younger, he gets the blame for the rape, because he's a male. LOL!

Talk about reverse sexism. Logically, she should be the one charge if we interpret the idea of statutory rape (between teenagers seems a bit stupid, but it's state law which is on themselves stupid), but in reality, it's kind of the sad story that "men are always the rapists and woman the victim" idea.

I think there's a bias about sex/rape in several state statutes that purports males to be the ones engaging in the act of sex and the female as the unwilling participant. It was debated a few years ago, but I haven't heard much about this line of reasoning in a while.

So even if the boy is younger, he gets the blame for the rape, because he's a male. LOL!

Talk about reverse sexism. Logically, she should be the one charge if we interpret the idea of statutory rape (between teenagers seems a bit stupid, but it's state law which is on themselves stupid), but in reality, it's kind of the sad story that "men are always the rapists and woman the victim" idea.

I am in complete agreement with you. I think genders distinctions are pretty stupid to begin with, and this is a clear example.