Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes - Chapter 27

MikeL

This also gives me an opportunity to thank him for his influence. His Story Buy me a Drink (BMad) also features an exotic dancer, who uses "cover" relationships to avoid getting hit on. He also hates the term "stripper" and prefers "exotic dancer". I've been trying to figure out (including talking to Kevin) just how much plagerisim I've done here. Even I don't know. I think, but am not certain, that I envisioned Jansen and Keith's "cover" before I read Bmad. I don't remember and I'm far from sure. The "exotic dancers" part, well, that did enter the story long after I read Bmad, and thus is IMHO most likely subconsciously stolen by me. BTW, I highly recommend reading BMad, it's a great read!! Thank you Kevin!!!

Thanks, CJ! I'm very flattered :D

LOL, it seems to me that being a stripper is far to risque business to not have a cover of some sort :boy:

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well for our guys...

But it's just a nice, restful chapter. Filler, really. :)

It could be worse. At least its not blood and guts.

They were quoting General George S. Patton in an earlier chapter, and his nickname was "Blood and Guts". :)

Yet...

:blink: But Bondwriter... Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

• Site Moderator
... Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

Of course you would. You like violence almost as much as I do. :P

Of course you would. After all you had Brandon on the edge of a cliff fighting Demetri.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..