Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

2008 GA Member's Choice sneak peek.

• Site Administrator

Well I don't know how warm it was down there, but if it got up to 70 in the very near future, I'd be a happy camper.

• Site Moderator
Well I don't know how warm it was down there, but if it got up to 70 in the very near future, I'd be a happy camper.

It's expected to be cooler today than yesterday. And quite windy.

• Site Administrator

Ugh, we had a blizzard come through yesterday, winds were gusting to 66 MPH. Not nice :angry: .

• Site Administrator

Wow, how many Noreasters do you get a year? We don't get them here since we're in the Norwest :lol: .

Actually I was surprised when I saw that we have already had 68 inches of snow since the beginning of February which is really unusual for my area of the country. I'll have to check to see if it is some kind of record.

• Site Administrator

Well add to that total, we got another 6 inches last night and you combine it with the 7 inches from yesterday, the total is getting ridiculous.

I had five feet on snow over four days a couple of weeks ago. And I live in Arizona (granted, high in the mountains)!

The snow compacted pretty quick, but for a while it was five feet deep, and in pl;aces drifting to about eight! I was snowed in for over a week; I live on an old mining trail that isn't plowed. I have a steel "bow plate" for my SUV that I can bolt on, but that'll get me through three foot, not five!

Take care and have fun! I'll be logging in from time to time, but I'm powering down my home PC and heading for the airport in an hour.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..