Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

2008 GA Member's Choice sneak peek.

The rest of the awards will be posted tomorrow (they are still being made) but I simply could not wait to post about the truly wonderful results in one category. As you might guess, I've just been dying to reveal this.

We had a tie. There are two winners for a GA Member's Choice 2008 King of Cliffhangers!

Without further ado, here they are;

memberskingofcliffhangersshadowgod.jpg

memberskingofcliffhangersgraeme.jpg

:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

This is true recognition for their mastery of the Cliffhanger. May they long reign, Sovereigns of the Malevolent Precipices!

:worship::worship:

Congratulations to Graeme And Shadowgod!

:worship:

• Site Administrator

For some reason I don't believe any of the above.

I think you'd have a better chance of selling us some ocean front property in Arizona.

I think you'd have a better chance of selling us some ocean front property in Arizona.

The main awards post will be in the Lounge tomorrow morning, so we'll see then. :P

However, I will verify that Graeme and Shadowgod are the member's choice for King of Cliffhangers.

Long may they reign over their malevolent precipices! :worship:

It's going to be a very, very good year. :devil:

Now why wouldn't you believe CJ. We all know he doesn't use cliffhangers.

Thank you Jan!! It's great to hear that said! I'd put it in my siggy, but the quote from you that I currently use as a siggy is almost identical. :)

As soon as the big one hits and California falls into the ocean, we'll talk about Arizona oceanfront property. :D

The results don't surprise me at all. :D True justice has been achieved here at GA.

I believe that it behooves those irksome few, yes, I'm speaking about those of you who have maligned CJ for the last 12 months and sullied his fine reputation, to find the courage to admit they were wrong.

The membership has spoken. The silent majority have made themselves known.

Conner :P

P.S. Those not willing to apologize publically here in the forums may send a $25.00 donation to the "Goat Relief Fund" in care of the Chair, Goat Sub-group Literary Committee here at GA headquarters. Thank you.

• Site Moderator
Thank you Jan!! It's great to hear that said! I'd put it in my siggy, but the quote from you that I currently use as a siggy is almost identical. :)

You do know that I've been 100% sarcastic each time I've said that, don't you?

Your first sentence gave me the impression some foul play was up. Your other statement makes me feel slightly uneasy. I did barter my services against a "wonderful beach villa 15 miles from Phoenix". At least, from what you say, it no longer smells fishy.

BUT THERE'S ONE AND ONLY KING OF EVIL CLIFFHANGERS. INITIALS: C.J.

:angry::angry: The angry masses have spoken!!! :angry::angry:

gallery_1999_134_32841.jpg

Now, now, Wildone, who are we to argue with the member's choice?

You do know that I've been 100% sarcastic each time I've said that, don't you?

But, that's not possible... Sarcasm is based upon irony, and there is nothing in any way ironic in your statements, for they were simply the unvarnished truth...

Besides, you don't expect a goat to understand sarcasm, now do ya? :sheep:

Your first sentence gave me the impression some foul play was up. Your other statement makes me feel slightly uneasy. I did barter my services against a "wonderful beach villa 15 miles from Phoenix". At least, from what you say, it no longer smells fishy.

BUT THERE'S ONE AND ONLY KING OF EVIL CLIFFHANGERS. INITIALS: C.J.

But Bondwriter, arizona does indeed have beaches! Why, the western edge of the state is referred to as "arizona's west coast". It's a river, not an ocean, but there are plenty of beaches. :) And in some cases, the beaches are just very wide. Very, very wide. (sand with water on one side is a beach, right?)

And, sorry to dissapoint, but but the Member's Choice for King of Cliffhangers is Graeme and Shadowgod!!

Long may their royal personages reign over the malevolent precipices! :worship:

• Site Administrator
The rest of the awards will be posted tomorrow (they are still being made) but I simply could not wait to post about the truly wonderful results in one category. As you might guess, I've just been dying to reveal this.

We had a tie. There are two winners for a GA Member's Choice 2008 King of Cliffhangers!

Without further ado, here they are;

memberskingofcliffhangersshadowgod.jpg

memberskingofcliffhangersgraeme.jpg

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

This is true recognition for their mastery of the Cliffhanger. May they long reign, Sovereigns of the Malevolent Precipices!

:worship::worship:

Congratulations to Graeme And Shadowgod!

:worship:

Well, I guess we can finish this thread now. It was fun while it lasted. I guess a member's choice would translate to a goat's choice. :P

Does this mean you whole heartedly admit your King for another year? :D

Edited by wildone
And, sorry to dissapoint, but but the Member's Choice for King of Cliffhangers is Graeme and Shadowgod!!

OK, I agree with Wildone and Shadowgod. Though you tend to mix up the plural when dealing with nation (the Iranian's instead of the Iranians), but that you've assured me many times you were aware of this and that I got hefty bonuses for catching these, I'd say there's no way you'd paint a sign this big without checking. Hence the above statement is true, and only one person (but a person for whom we should show concern) voted for Graeme and Shadowgod. Nice pedagogical use of a dreadful manipulation.

• Site Administrator
P.S. Those not willing to apologize publically here in the forums may send a $25.00 donation to the "Goat Relief Fund" in care of the Chair, Goat Sub-group Literary Committee here at GA headquarters. Thank you.

Oh Conner, please don't try and cash that cheque, the stop payment will make it bounce more than CJ when he falls off a cliff that he'll deny he ever saw!!! :lol:

• Site Administrator

Curiosity got to me :P .

Could any of the Writer Support Team maybe throw out any random number in this thread that may or may not be construed as the numbers of votes between CJames and the next closest competitor for King of Evil Cliffhangers?

Then again, maybe the number might be the age of someone they are thinking about, or maybe how many million dollars they would be happy with winning in the lottery? Maybe it will be how many years till they think they can retire comfortably, or the flip side how many years they have been working?

So many possibilities to any random number being thrown out there, don't ya think? :D

I'm sure if you put a little 0:) by your post, it would absolve you of any question of wrongdoing. After all the goat thinks that is all you have to do.

Here, let me throw out my random number....62

• Site Administrator
Geez Steve, has the altitude affected your ability to think we would say something.

I'm sure it is not the height, maybe it is the temprature, I wish it was like 80 degrees out :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..