Happy Birthday, Rose!

AFriendlyFace

AWWWW! You guys remembered. (though I think that's more of the fact that all b-days are posted on the bottom there). *laughs*

I'm really sorry I haven't been on all that much but the fanfictions have nibbled and it's a nice way to practice my writing and fix my tense problems. I'll try to come on more.

Again, thank you guys for the happy birthday wishes. I'm very much of the happy and have Sweeney Todd to help fuel my homicidal fantasies for 'A Butterfly's Dream'. ^_^

AWWWW! You guys remembered. (though I think that's more of the fact that all b-days are posted on the bottom there). *laughs*

Don't be silly, Rose! I wasn't looking at the bottom at all! Why, I wouldn't have even noticed if it had been the top. 0:)

I'm really sorry I haven't been on all that much but the fanfictions have nibbled and it's a nice way to practice my writing and fix my tense problems. I'll try to come on more.

You just come back when you feel more relaxed, hun :)

Again, thank you guys for the happy birthday wishes. I'm very much of the happy and have Sweeney Todd to help fuel my homicidal fantasies for 'A Butterfly's Dream'. ^_^

:hug: Miss ya, and it's always a treat! :D

I hope today brings you all the happiness and fulfillment that you deserve!

-Kevin

Don't be silly, Rose! I wasn't looking at the bottom at all! Why, I wouldn't have even noticed if it had been the top. 0:)

Yeah, just keep that innocent face going there, Kevin. We'll believe it for now. :P Just kidding

You just come back when you feel more relaxed, hun :)

Oh, I'm feeling much better, especially since my knee planted my happy butt into my chair for the last two weeks. (I will blog about that in a bit).

:hug: Miss ya, and it's always a treat!

I hope today brings you all the happiness and fulfillment that you deserve!

-Kevin

I miss you too and hope to catch up on the many stories that I read.

So far, today has been the best in nearly a year. I'm hoping things are going to get better with the way today has been going. ^_^

:hug: