Raccoon bites off man's penis

JamesSavik

Raccoon bites off man's penis

Perth Now!

Source Link

January 27, 2009 11:00am

A RAGING raccoon has bitten off a pervert's penis as he tried to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with friends when he leapt on the terrified animal.

OMG!!!! that POOR raccon :( that is SERIOUSLY messed up, poor lil raccoon was probably just waddling along minding his own nosey business, and WHAM, i think would have bitten it off too if i wasnt scared of getting rabis or something :P

This ongoing slander by JS is now following me to other places I visit. There will be REVENGE :D

WBS-

I think the said mentioned racoon was heroic and a credit to his species.

After all, if that pervert is going to take a poke at a raccoon, he'll take a poke at anything and none of us beasts are safe. :ph34r:

JS

:lmao: That is totally gross. Serves him right, should have stuck to the sheep! <_<

Hey, you mean Goats don't you?

<hears the terrified bah of a certain goat running off in the distant from an angry mob>

0:)0:)0:)

:lmao: That is totally gross. Serves him right, should have stuck to the sheep! <_<

Actually, the racoon should sue for misleading him as his next meal. :lol:

This ongoing slander by JS is now following me to other places I visit. There will be REVENGE :D

hahahaha The revenge of the racoons....there will be blood(and some meat too...) haha

Oh my!! Gallie boy loves sheeps

WBS-

I think the said mentioned racoon was heroic and a credit to his species.

After all, if that pervert is going to take a poke at a raccoon, he'll take a poke at anything and none of us beasts are safe. :ph34r:

JS

n_n don

Wow, I got two very different reactions from this thread.

First: I instinctively crossed my legs when I read the title and winced.

Second: I burst out laughing at him when I read the actual post.