Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes 34: Miscommunications

Well I guess I'm hoping that The Scar thinks that he and his crew parachute off the plane with the intentions of a surprise attack on the resort and then meet back at the airport with the nukes and the 'annoying one' disposed of.

Wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise if he arrived at the airport to find that his C130 couldn't land at the airport because there was a disabled C130 blocking the only small runaway? Or even better, as The Scar's C130 cuts the engines he then realizes he can't land, or restart the engines, and lands in the ocean as his only other alternate.

So much for the use of soaking wet JATO packs at the bottom of the ocean :P

I wonder if any one thought if the JATO can lift the C130 with three nukes and personel?

Scar may have to leave his men behind.

Maybe fighting with Eric and then something happens ... The plane blows up ...

Every one thinks eric is dead while watching the plane smolder in the ocean

Then Eric comes from behind - asking who their all crying about

then Jensen grabs eric and has a emotional kiss with him

• Site Administrator
Then Eric comes from behind - asking who their all crying about

then Jensen grabs eric and has a emotional kiss with him

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Never hurts to hope :P

I wonder if any one thought if the JATO can lift the C130 with three nukes and personel?

Scar may have to leave his men behind.

Calling Yuri to his side, The Scar said, "There are JATO rockets in the first warehouse. We don't have time to mount them so just place two sets in the cargo bay.

Two sets...enough for two planes?

I think the goat's been munching on the peyote again.

It must be part of the benefits package at the new job.

I love the way Eric keeps sitting on things. This chapter is my favorite thus far. Talk about an unforgetteble date! I bet their air filter will clog and they will be stuck calling for a tow while sitting on their bombs.

It must be part of the benefits package at the new job.

I love the way Eric keeps sitting on things. This chapter is my favorite thus far. Talk about an unforgetteble date! I bet their air filter will clog and they will be stuck calling for a tow while sitting on their bombs.

B) ............Now there is a thought, Eric is so shell-shocked, I was wondering if he can even drive, let alone think clearly! Little wonder he would have had the foresight to think of the clogged air filters!!

What a nice way to end this, imagine being stuck in the tunnel and having to run for their lives as the tunnel starts getting a bit warm. Maybe Scar will offer them a ride!

Edited by Benji

Sorry I've been absent for a while... I was unwise enough to aquire a souveneire on my flights home; the flu. I'm still under the weather, but feeling better than I was a couple of days ago.

I have no idea if it's swine flu. That's statistically unlikly, so probably just regular flu. On the other hand, if it is swine flu, I can be said to be a pig-headed goat. LoL

Two sets...enough for two planes?

Yep. :)

Btw, some great speculation in the thread!!

Yes, the "Worth a thousand words" chapter, 15, was indeed quite relevant. The scar knew, then, where Eric was staying. He also demonstrated the means to find out (via credit card records) current info. However, we shouldn't assume he has ill intent. Even if he does go to the resort, he might just want to stop by and say "hi". Eric might be in far more danger from Helen, when she finds out just what he's bringing as loan collateral. :)

• Site Administrator
Eric might be in far more danger from Helen, when she finds out just what he's bringing as loan collateral. :)

Why would Helen be angry with Eric for bringing a couple of nukes to the resort? :P

That is assuming that they make it back to the resort.

I know that the General said that the nukes are pretty stable, but I'm wondering how they would react to falling rocks (in a tunnel), extreme heat (in a tunnel in a volcano), extreme shaking (an eruption of a volcano while in a tunnel inside a volcano). :D

Don't forget that Brian has a hand grenade still with him, so the won't be totally unarmed if they do encounter The Scar and His Merry Mercenary Men. :ranger:

Can't wait for tomorrow :read:

Why would Helen be angry with Eric for bringing a couple of nukes to the resort? :P

B)........I agree, Helen needs to work on her tan!

That is assuming that they make it back to the resort.

:blink:.......But of course they will, after all Eric is in charge!!

I know that the General said that the nukes are pretty stable, but I'm wondering how they would react to falling rocks (in a tunnel), extreme heat (in a tunnel in a volcano), extreme shaking (an eruption of a volcano while in a tunnel inside a volcano). :D

:P.........Not to worry, such minor stuff you mentioned couldn't possibly set them off!!

Don't forget that Brian has a hand grenade still with him, so the won't be totally unarmed if they do encounter The Scar and His Merry Mercenary Men. :ranger:

B)...........Yep, and he is armed with an AK47

Can't wait for tomorrow :read:

:angry:............If tomorrow ever comes!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..