Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Beer-drinking goat elected Mayor, then castrated.

All these comments about castrating me over a few perhaps-ever-so-slightly tense chapter endings... Well, please look to where this can lead!! :unsure:

http://www.boingboing.net/2002/08/06/third...ml#previouspost

A remote Texas resort town has elected three successive generations of beer-drinking goats to the office of mayor. It was all fun and games until the assassination attempt:

It was Clay Henry's thirst that prompted his attack, according to the sheriff. On a Sunday last November, the new owner of the resort, Steve Smith, wanted to show a few visitors how Clay Henry drinks beer. Blue laws prevented him from buying one at the trading post, so Mr. Smith asked two men sitting nearby for a bottle. They obliged, but the sheriff said one of the men was offended that Mr. Smith had given a perfectly good beer to a goat.

Later that day, witnesses overheard Mr. Hargrove boasting that he planned to go back and castrate Clay Henry. The sheriff said Clay Henry was found in a pool of blood the next morning. Housekeepers cleaning the condominium where Mr. Hargrove had stayed found something in the refrigerator. Sheriff Dodson says it was Clay Henry's testicle. Mr. Hargrove, who could not be reached for comment, is scheduled for trial in August.

Here's more on his honor, Henry Clay III, the beer-guzzling goat who is Mayor of Lajitas, Texas.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2227

He drinks 35 to 40 beers a day.

:sheep:

All these comments about castrating me over a few perhaps-ever-so-slightly tense chapter endings... Well, please look to where this can lead!! :unsure:

http://www.boingboing.net/2002/08/06/third...ml#previouspost

Here's more on his honor, Henry Clay III, the beer-guzzling goat who is Mayor of Lajitas, Texas.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2227

He drinks 35 to 40 beers a day.

:sheep:

B) ...... :lol: ............Closing in on Arizona, for the elusive cliff dwelling, tequila drinking goat!!!

• Site Moderator
Oh dear. Maybe I need to rethink the cliffhangers in upcoming chapters of Twilight.

I think the beast could fend off attackers better than a goat could.

I think the beast could fend off attackers better than a goat could.

Yea... it was a struggle... but I got the wrong goat.... though he did bleat the wearabouts of a certain GA goat.... after some... persuasion....

But i'm off... I gotta teach a certain GA critter about besmearing the name of Eric's everywhere....

BWA HA HA HA :devil: :2hands: :devil:

• Site Moderator
Yea... it was a struggle... but I got the wrong goat.... though he did bleat the wearabouts of a certain GA goat.... after some... persuasion....

But i'm off... I gotta teach a certain GA critter about besmearing the name of Eric's everywhere....

BWA HA HA HA :devil: :2hands: :devil:

You might want to hold off on that for now.

You might want to hold off on that for now.

BUT! But... I already have the pitchforks and angry mob ready :blink: I even had T-Shirts made for the event!

.........Fine... he has one last chance... Eric better get some nice things coming to him... or else goat! :2hands: :devil: :2hands:

Anyone want one?

Basic_Plain_White_T_Shirt.jpg

BUT! But... I already have the pitchforks and angry mob ready :blink: I even had T-Shirts made for the event!

.........Fine... he has one last chance... Eric better get some nice things coming to him... or else goat! :2hands: :devil: :2hands:

Anyone want one?

:lol: Are you taking orders for those, because you could be sold out by the end of the night!

:lol: Are you taking orders for those, because you could be sold out by the end of the night!

:lol: ...........That is great! I want 3 sized large! Is that guy in the back holding a bottle of tequila?

Sorry guys... I can't make any sales :(

The flying bird-of-prey (A Raptor!) said to hold off so I will abide by him (for fear of my eyes getting gouged out :ph34r: )

Eric

I'll buy some from you :)

• Site Administrator

Hmm, I think the goat is trying to tell us to back off on the castration. If it happens, the full weight of the law will be after us. :angry:

Well, not to counsel here :D , but isn't the whole premise of the US justice system Habeus Corpus (You shall have the body)? The way I figure it, we are not planning on killing the goat, but in fact castrating the goat, thus the Habeus Testiculurus would take place. Show me the balls :lol: .

This will be hard to do after a nice stew is made with CJ's nuts and dined on by all of his beloved fans :D .

I don't think your about to be elected mayor anytime soon CJ, and you might want to consider getting a steel plated cup fitted if you continue down your current story telling path :P

I want one in small! and pink of course. :)

And, I was thinking they castrated him to stay away from any sex scandals.. I didn't know it was an act of crime and murder!

This will be hard to do after a nice stew is made with CJ's nuts and dined on by all of his beloved fans :D .

I don't think I'll have any... might be a but nutty :funny:

Well... under threat of the Bird of Prey circling overhead... I'll be forming the angry mob after the next chapter release, depending on the outcome....

Oh and the SPiCE meeting will be meeting this monday night, I'll supply the tequila and cookies :)

And, I was thinking they castrated him to stay away from any sex scandals..

That's a brilliant suggestion, Krista! Perhaps we should try something similar on all of our major elected officials 0:)

Oh and the SPiCE meeting will be meeting this monday night, I'll supply the tequila and cookies :)

Ohhhh, is it too late to RSVP?

• Site Moderator
Well... under threat of the Bird of Prey circling overhead... I'll be forming the angry mob after the next chapter release, depending on the outcome....

Not that I'm saying anything, but I could be helping to raise your future sales or save you money.

Anyone want one?

:blink:

I promise that Eric has some things coming to him... There, am I off the hook now? :unsure:

Hmm, I think the goat is trying to tell us to back off on the castration. If it happens, the full weight of the law will be after us. :angry:

Well, not to counsel here :D , but isn't the whole premise of the US justice system Habeus Corpus (You shall have the body)? The way I figure it, we are not planning on killing the goat, but in fact castrating the goat, thus the Habeus Testiculurus would take place. Show me the balls :lol: .

I don't think your about to be elected mayor anytime soon CJ, and you might want to consider getting a steel plated cup fitted if you continue down your current story telling path :P

ACK! Now, now... I've heard of critics hitting below the belt, but this.... :ph34r::P

Oh my! Only in Texas :unsure:

You mean castrating a mayor? Isn't that unusual, even in Texas? :blink:

Why? I call most of them numbnutz already.

I think my feelings for most of our government congresscritters was summed up in "First to the Sun", a short story in the anthology. 0:)

I promise that Eric has some things coming to him... There, am I off the hook now? :unsure:

Well, I can't answer for all SPiCE members, but it better be some NICE things goat... afterall I do have the T-Shirts already made.. and our meeting tonight ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..