Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter 50

Now, now, we all know that I never use cliffhangers! :P

Okay, coming soon... Thanks to a magnificent effort by my team, Changing Lanes will end tomorrow with the posting of the final chapter and epilogue.

Oh, BTW, here in the forum, I'll be posting a paragraph that got cut from the epilogue, during beta. You'll all see why. :devil:

• Site Administrator

And with that being said, let the roasting begin.

Hold on one second, what kind of roast are we talking about???

Like a celebrity roast where everybody gets in some good hearted jabs and then usually finish off by saying what a great person (goat) that the roast is for.

Or as in a BBQ roast with Goat as the main entr

• Site Administrator

Roasting? ACK!!!!!

Now, now, it's fire season, so no open flames allowed! :fire:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Correction -- fire season in Victoria doesn't start for another three and a bit months. Open flames are quite acceptable.... :P

• Site Administrator

Correction -- fire season in Victoria doesn't start for another three and a bit months. Open flames are quite acceptable.... tongue.gif

Good point, we've had so much rain in the southern part of my province, there is no fire bans in effect.

CJ, why don't you be a good goat and take a bath everyday for the next few days in some marinade for us lmaosmiley.gif . It will make things easier for all of us tongue.gif

Steve

P.S. Maybe sprinkling some meat tenderizer on yourself would probably help to!!!

Good point, we've had so much rain in the southern part of my province, there is no fire bans in effect.

CJ, why don't you be a good goat and take a bath everyday for the next few days in some marinade for us lmaosmiley.gif . It will make things easier for all of us tongue.gif

Steve

P.S. Maybe sprinkling some meat tenderizer on yourself would probably help to!!!

totally agree, hmm roasted goat.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..