Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Tales of a Moonlighting Goat

http://www.themenwho...goatsmovie.com/

Government Intrigue. Top Secret Military operations, A car chase in the desert..... Something tells me our goat has been moonlighting.

I really love the part where the goat falls over BTW. precious CJ absolutely Precious cameo.

OMG OMG OMG OMG *ROFLMAO* *ROFLMAO* * ROFLMAO* That is hilarious. worshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gif

baaasmiley.gif

lmaosmiley.gifph34r.gif

http://www.themenwho...goatsmovie.com/

Government Intrigue. Top Secret Military operations, A car chase in the desert..... Something tells me our goat has been moonlighting.

I really love the part where the goat falls over BTW. precious CJ absolutely Precious cameo.

B).................I love it!!! :lmao: The goat seems to survive by fainting though no?? Unless it becomes part of the menu! :o

I think the goat might just have been bored.... although it could have been the drugs... OMG were the goats the prostitutes... is that why he was slightly confused about whether they had or hadn't ordered prostitutes.... ooooh

• Like 1

ROFL!!!!! :2thumbs:

That was hilarious! I thought it was a parody at first... Damn, I've got to see that movie!

It looks like it's loosely based on the old Starchamber program at Langly; CIA did indeed have a paranormal research division, for quite some time.

And, um, now I need to get my SAG card... :music:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Crazy goat one, I'm afraid to say, is clearly a result of tequila. :*)

The commercial one, LoL!

Ah, and as far as fainting goats go; they are real. Tennessee Fainting Goats literally "faint" when startled or scared. It's actually an involuntary spasm, a little like a seizure. This is not an optical predator-avoidance strategy. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..