• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still love the Gummi Bears!!!!!

Dashing and daring.....guitar.gif

You just reminded me:

Care Bears- My most embarrassing Cartoon

I die in embarrassment for you who like(d) the care bares or my little pony and will not admit his own obsession with the teletubbies.... unless of course I already did...

sad.gif I know. He wants the film can you believe sad.gif And it's all because he has the hots for Hannah Montanna and her goofy friend. I think puberty is kicking in early :) He may not know good TV but he knows what he likes in babes.

LoL. Hannah Montana the movie:*) is 10x better then the show , and blondie :wub::*) in the movie is HOT... definitely eye candy for you.

Blondie's name is Lucas Till, and if you cruise the net you can find pictures of him wet and without a shirt (Yum)...Nice thing...he's 18 lol.

Edited by Linxe Termoil

Okay, so Double Post.

The OC (I went and bought the $125 dollar 4 season box set)

SummerLand (Jesse McCartney and Zac Efron) (What? I was younger, and in the Navy at the time)

Kyle XY (Matt Dallas and Jean-luc Bilideau), Greek, Secret life of a teenager,

Glee,

Hannah Montana, The Wizards of Waverly Place, Anything with Jason Dolley in it (Hatching Pete, Minutemen, Corey in the House), InuYasha, Naruto, Scryed.

Star Gate (Any of them, especially Atlantis, the new one is a maybe as of right now)

I used to watch Care Bears, but they cancelled it. Uhm, The Mickey Mouse club (The singing boys and girls, yay!)

Voltron, Mask, G.I. Joe!, Robotech, X.

And last, but not least... WWE Monday Night Raw, on a regular basis.

Some embarrassing movies.

Spectacular!

Hannah Montana the movie (Hello Lucas Till)

Anything with Zac Efron

Hrm, those are just a few I can think of at the moment.

Edited by Linxe Termoil

Ok so before i start my(very long) list, you have to know why these shows are on it! First off, the cable modem is in my room, so for my TV I have to use a splitter, and the modem actually started frying my splitters and I've spent a lot of money on them and finally just said f**k it and stopped watching TV in my room, so my normal TV shows(Bones, KyleXY, Friends, etc...) were lost and I'm still sad about that(I love Bones :P) Another thing you have to know is I have a little brother who recently turned 2 of whom I have to watch a LOT of the time, and he happens to love 2 specific channels, the Disney Channel and Nickelodean(I think I spelt that correctly?), and so this is the long list of shows that I have naturally after hours of watching become addicted to:

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck (I love Ashley Tisdale :lmao:)

Hannah Montana (Mitchell Musso is smokin' hot)

Wizards of Waverly Place (I love that fisty/bitchy girl[the main character])

iCarly (Just as in Wizards, I love the fisty/bitchy girl! :devil:)

Penguins of Madagascar (This is probably the funniest show I have ever seen in my entire life, and if you think otherwise, you're wrong!)

Spongebob Squarepants (Be honest, who doesn't love Spongebob?)

Sonny with a chance (Definitely not my fave...)

Phineas and Ferb (Awesomeness! My little bro's fave!)

Drake and Josh (can't help but laugh at this show)

I think that's about all, I may be forgetting some though :lol:

I'm scared for when I move out in May cause I'm not gonna have my little bro to watch them with and I don't really think "Hey roomie wanna watch some Phineas and Ferb?" is the best way to make friends in college :thumbdown:

Edited by Rizan

WHAT?! :o

How can you not love the sponge and the bob???

SpongeBob is one of the only two shows that guided me in my earlier years(The other of course being Rugratz!)

I hail the Sponge :worship:

• 6 months later...

Ok so before i start my(very long) list, you have to know why these shows are on it! First off, the cable modem is in my room, so for my TV I have to use a splitter, and the modem actually started frying my splitters and I've spent a lot of money on them and finally just said f**k it and stopped watching TV in my room, so my normal TV shows(Bones, KyleXY, Friends, etc...) were lost and I'm still sad about that(I love Bones :P) Another thing you have to know is I have a little brother who recently turned 2 of whom I have to watch a LOT of the time, and he happens to love 2 specific channels, the Disney Channel and Nickelodean(I think I spelt that correctly?), and so this is the long list of shows that I have naturally after hours of watching become addicted to:

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck (I love Ashley Tisdale :lmao:)

Hannah Montana (Mitchell Musso is smokin' hot)

Wizards of Waverly Place (I love that fisty/bitchy girl[the main character])

iCarly (Just as in Wizards, I love the fisty/bitchy girl! :devil:)

Penguins of Madagascar (This is probably the funniest show I have ever seen in my entire life, and if you think otherwise, you're wrong!)

Spongebob Squarepants (Be honest, who doesn't love Spongebob?)

Sonny with a chance (Definitely not my fave...)

Phineas and Ferb (Awesomeness! My little bro's fave!)

Drake and Josh (can't help but laugh at this show)

I think that's about all, I may be forgetting some though :lol:

I'm scared for when I move out in May cause I'm not gonna have my little bro to watch them with and I don't really think "Hey roomie wanna watch some Phineas and Ferb?" is the best way to make friends in college :thumbdown:

Those are some of my favourite shows (except Hannah Montana which is an evil evil show) However I have an excuse to watch them as I teach primary school (I actually use Phineas and Ferb in class)... so I need to keep up to date with what the kids like, right (thats my excuse and I'm sticking to ittongue.gif)

However the most embarrassing show that I watch would have to be Gilmore Girls