Good luck with the new school year!

Yeah best of luck to all you students. I pity you greatly. Not as much as I pity myself though...

Yeah, and to those of us who haven't finished our summer reading. Ah well, at least I have another 11 days to read Madame Bovary, Crime and Punishment, No Exit, and Hamlet. And I have almost no free time.

*whimper*

//shadows

Gah! did you have to remind us?! lol I start college in a few weeks for the very first time :( so i'm stressing. Good luck to everyone else!

.:Kat:.

P.S. ^^^ Hamlet was the best thing I ever read in High School :D

Good Luck to all....whether college bound, high school bound, grad school bound...

You are all going to be more then fine:)

Just remember to breath....and hey think of all those sexy guys in their shorts since its still hot out and well ooh la la:)

All the best to all of you:)

Michael

As someone who wishes he could say he was going to school, I say be greatful to those who can and are. Though school may seem like a bummer to some, working in a hot dirty factory is much worse. Knowledge is something that can't be taken away. I remember dreading going back to school every year. Now I dread going to work at a job I hate. I wish I could use my head instead of using my back.

I read lots of things in literature I hated. I didn't find them useful in my life. People don't even speak proper english anymore (I heard a newscaster on MSNBC say"more stupider" the other day). Some people feel that way about geometry or science. Social studies is full of bias and bold-faced lies. But none of that compares to having to be treated like crap by a butt-kissing idiot and not being able to do anything about it because your bills don't stop coming.

I hope everyone has a good school year and appreciates the opportunity to learn.

I hve to prepare for the gulag marathon of essays that is AP World History. I love history though and the teacher's fabulous. I'll also have **gag** biology (the sciences are my weakness). I recently got my schedule in the mail, and I'll have a lot of free periods and Art Studio II and Honors English, sounds good overall.

Gah! did you have to remind us?! lol I start college in a few weeks for the very first time  :( so i'm stressing. Good luck to everyone else!

P.S. ^^^ Hamlet was the best thing I ever read in High School  :D

Eh don't sweat it Kat. Having just finished my first full semester and summer session I can say going to University is scary at first but then it ROCKS!!! Try not to sweat it too much and enjoy yourself.

And yeah Hamlet is one of the greatest Macbeth being the first :P

Thanks, everyone is telling me that so i'm starting to feel a little better about it :2thumbs:

Yeah, in my Senior English class we did both Hamlet and Macbeth. I had such an animated teacher, he would act out everything as he read it. It was hilarious!

I'm going back to school this fall. :read:

I got a Computer Science degree in '86 P. I. (Pre-Internet). Now I'm going back to recharge. :P

So if you see a geezer in class this fall, don't laugh (please).

::GACK:: MONDAY? :blink: Sucks to be you!!!

I still have 3 weeks left to read Behind the Scenes at the Museum before I have to go back. Junior year will hopefully be better than last though, I'm a lot more excited about the classes I'm taking. I'll take AP Bio over Chem X any day, thank you very much. Totally not looking forward to Spanish or English though... :(