Happy Thanksgiving (Canada)

wildone

• Site Administrator

As usual us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving about a month before our cousins to the south, and Monday is that day. This year being a bit unusual for me, I wanted to start this thread and say what I'm particually thankful for this year.

Feel free to join in . If anyone else wants to join in, there is no rule saying you have to be Canadian say what your thankful for.

So here it goes:

Every year I am thankful that we have such a great place as GA for all of us to gather and talk, share, read, and be a community in. I am grateful that Myr took the steps to create GA and continue to steer this ship onward and bringing on the help he needed to continue to make it grow. I am particular thankful this year to be alive after a horrific car crash back in June. After 4 months of being in a hospital/rehab hospital I am finally seeing a discharge in a couple of weeks. Although it may be a while before starting back to work with my new prosthetic leg, the end is in sight. One of the biggest driving factors in my recovery was my sisters reading me everyone's well wishes from GA until I was well enough to sit up and read for myself.

I have lots to be thankful, how about you????

Steve

WOW that was very inspiring Steve. May I be so bold as to start by saying that one of the things I am thankful for is that you are here to make the post.

There is an awful lot in my life to be thankful for so I will stick to the most important things. My two children, my friends and my work colleagues who have been really coming through for me lately.

I am thankful that I have the ability to express myself in a way I never have before and that no one has yet run screaming to the hills and I am thankful that I am still able to fully independent and take care of my son... long may it continue.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS

I'm thankful you made it through too, Steve. :hug:

I'm not Canadian, but I'll throw a few out there. I'm thankful for my health, my friends and family, my perfectly pleasant job, and my overall very enjoyable and satisfying life :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all our terrific Canadian members!!! :great::music:

-Kevin