"Red October" And Stuff....

I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't go anywhere. Still lurking around between writing spells and all that jazz. I've recently been finishing up a lot of extra work for the many stories scheduled for the "Red October" updates. All "GFD" related story spinoffs going in many different directions, and expanding the "Gone From Daylight" vampire mythology to whole new level. So I hope you guys enjoy them, starting tomorrow! That's my chosen 'experiment' for the next few weeks, so wish me luck!

Cafe topics and all will start again next Monday. Just wanted to get things in order as much as possible. (Not that I won't get itchy and want to change things last minute anyway, hehehe!)

Take care, and I'll seezya soon! ((Hugz))

Oh how I envy that beautiful crazy brain of yours! *sigh* I so totally wish I could write the way you do. I have many stories started and none finished! UGH!I hate it when life gets in the way! :angry:

Edited by Rush

Life always gets in the way but I never let it get in the way for long. It's surprising how much you can get written when you are making dinner, dealing with cat with a bad leg, a child who is flooding the house with vomit and an ex who wants feeding (although he did wield towels) :)

Hahaha! A bunch of stories started and none of them finished? It sounds like you're writing the way I do ALREADY! :: Giggles ::

Just keep writing what you feel when you feel it. It'll come out perfect everytime. There's no rush, not when the payoff is worth it. Life gets in the way more times than not, that's why I just stopped 'sleeping'. :P

Now....as for Neph, hehehe! THAT, my lady, sounds like a story in itself! When can we expect it?

Hahaha! A bunch of stories started and none of them finished? It sounds like you're writing the way I do ALREADY! :: Giggles ::

Just keep writing what you feel when you feel it. It'll come out perfect everytime. There's no rush, not when the payoff is worth it. Life gets in the way more times than not, that's why I just stopped 'sleeping'. tongue.gif

Now....as for Neph, hehehe! THAT, my lady, sounds like a story in itself! When can we expect it?

You could be right.... the only thing is that if I wrote it no one would believe it. There are little bits of me in every story i write, little anecdotes about things that have happened to me, or that I have seen or witnessed... and of course we can't help our personalities leaking into the stories in the way we present our realities and those of our characters, even the things we choose to describe and how we describe them... which is why I like vampires so much :)

IF GA can survive a partially straight story I might just post my 'real vampire' tale. That's got a lot of my truth in.. but people might find it shocking just by how ordinary the vampires are.. no superhuman strength, no sparkling in the sunlight, no mind control and not a fang in sight... just ordinary 'human' relationships, problems, death and devastation... oh well maybe a little bit of energy manipulation, soul stealing and sex... but that's just a normal day isn't it :)

GAH! NO MORE GFD! NO!! LOL Kidding! :) I already have umpteen things to fit into it :P

I'm listening to the soundtrack btw :P I'm gonna be sad and have a soundtrack and casting and everything LOL

writing will be crap but the description will be amazing! :P and darn you for not giving me a hint as to how to end it.

AND

YAY! Welcome Back! :D

• 2 weeks later...

You know Nephylim...I think your idea for a vampire story would be really unique! I'd definitely be interested in reading that. It would be a whole different take on vampires in general. And how thrilling would it be to make them human with a particular lifestyle? Could be downright frightening if you decided to put that kind of twist on it. Hehehe!

Don't worry Jonathan! LOL! It's already too much for you to put into your project! :: Giggles :: But it will be sweet to see you try to fit it all together! (Haven't read anything yet. Sorry, been crazy busy lately) And did you say soundtrack? Nice!

Thanks Tiger! :) Much more to come! Believe me! More this Sunday!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..