LV! July 30th - August 1st!

Linxe Termoil

Right at this very moment I am 75% sure I can go July 30th-August 1st.. or longer.. I'm pretty sure that's part of my summer vacation next year for work.... unless the schedules change or I find a new job. :)

• 1 month later...

Kayden, once a year(ish) some of the GA members get together somewhere throughout the US. First was San Francisco, then Dallas, then D.C, and now it'll be Vegas. It's just a fun way to get to meet the people that you've been talking to online for so long.

Oh, and count me in. If I can afford it. I'm planning another San Francisco trip within the next couple months, but other than that I can take the time off and maybe even drag Michelle's happy ass with me.

Kayden, once a year(ish) some of the GA members get together somewhere throughout the US. First was San Francisco, then Dallas, then D.C, and now it'll be Vegas. It's just a fun way to get to meet the people that you've been talking to online for so long.

Oh, and count me in. If I can afford it. I'm planning another San Francisco trip within the next couple months, but other than that I can take the time off and maybe even drag Michelle's happy ass with me.

Yay! My future ex-husband is coming! Maybe. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by Linxe Termoil

:) Thanks for the reply. Don't let the free drinks make you forget how much you can afford to lose! (I'm speaking from experience here...) :(

Edited by kayden

• 2 weeks later...

:) Thanks for the reply. Don't let the free drinks make you forget how much you can afford to lose! (I'm speaking from experience here...) :(

I'll most likey be there as well, saying that I pay off my credit card and mange to save some money by then. (i just spent like 1,500 bucks on a new pc and 2,000 for school) So it'll be a while before my credit card is all paid off, hahaha. Oh Count Tiff in as well, if I go she'll go. She loves me.

Count me out, I can't afford to go to Las Vegas anyway but I plans to go to Montreal to meet up with Jack Frost for a weekend during my Spring Break (and spend the rest of the Break with Robbie! :P) so perhaps northeast informal get-together in great white north, Canada? :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well im going to post at how OUTRAGED i am at the fact Vegas is for 21+ which applies even to us sweet Canadians >=) even though i'm legal age here for the last 6months!!! Grrr! i'm going to Vegas September of 2011 anyway (21st B-day) should be a GREAT time!!! As for this Years G.A Event....i probably won't be able to make any arrangements, not gona lie i probably could come, but as a minor i don't think i'd enjoy tooo much of vegas. :(

I'll be in Vegas from July 24th or 25th to the 28th as of right now, I'm going for my 21st birthday and to attend a Paul Mitchell event with the salon I work for (I'm not a stylist, just the receptionist). Is anyone from GA going to be in Vegas on these dates?

I am still hopeful My house has been on the market since August last year. If it sells I'll be there. If it doesn't I'll be too broke for the free drinks let alone the flight and accommodation. :(

Linxe, Benji, would you like me to try and make contact for rooms once we know how many people we can expect and what type of accommodations we're going to need, and where? I don't deal with 'reservations', I deal with 'Industry Sales'.

B)....Yes, now would be a good time, still need a tally though!

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Well after many negotiations with other people, I sadly won't be able to go :( The August/Civic Day Long weekend is one of the most popular long weekends up here due to our 2 month summers.

It doesn't help that I was off work for 10 months, doesn't put me to high up on the pecking order.

Here I finally thought I could attend a GA reunion. :(

Steve

Well after many negotiations with other people, I sadly won't be able to go :( The August/Civic Day Long weekend is one of the most popular long weekends up here due to our 2 month summers.

It doesn't help that I was off work for 10 months, doesn't put me to high up on the pecking order.

Here I finally thought I could attend a GA reunion. :(

Steve

:(..........Sorry to hear that!! But we still need numbers here, the date is getting close!

Unless something happens very quickly with regard to my house selling there is no way I can find the money to get there. At my most conservative estimate and practically travelling in the luggage compartment of the plane It's going to cost more than

• 1 month later...

Okay people. It has been expressed and emphasized to me that we still need numbers on who all is planning on coming. Even if I have been scarce these past few months I am still planning on being there. Now, we just need to know who else is coming.

Thanks,

Jon/Linxe

• 2 weeks later...

Okay people. It has been expressed and emphasized to me that we still need numbers on who all is planning on coming. Even if I have been scarce these past few months I am still planning on being there. Now, we just need to know who else is coming.

Thanks,

Jon/Linxe

B)...........It is getting very close, as I said before prior commitment will only allow me to meet people on Friday night, as I fly out Saturday morning. Has anyone booked rooms here yet???