• Site Administrator

Yeah, well, what can everyone do? If only they all knew how much more fun it is here on the dark side! Course then we'd be mainstream and have to go pure just to buck the system...perverse beings that we are...devilsmiley.gif

Yeah, well, what can everyone do? If only they all knew how much more fun it is here on the dark side! Course then we'd be mainstream and have to go pure just to buck the system...perverse beings that we are...devilsmiley.gif

Absolutely... so we had better keep quiet about how great it is on the dark side... I would hate to have to be pure... white doesn't suit me :)

you have cookies? unsure.gif mummy said I mustn't make friends with strangers offering dark side or cookies... huh.gif

There you go then... you're fine. Okay we are strange but we are not offering 'dark side or cookies' we are offering 'dark side, murdered cats AND cookies... if you bring your own' :)

C'mon Paya.....see it's a nice cookie.....it doesn't hurt to come to the dark side....not much anyway......

We're getting a little :off: here. We are supposed to be discussing the dilemma of dead goldfish disposal.

Seriously, I'm surprised to see that the little film appeals primarily to female respondents and especially to British gals.

We're getting a little offtopic.gif here. We are supposed to be discussing the dilemma of dead goldfish disposal.

Seriously, I'm surprised to see that the little film appeals primarily to female respondents and especially to British gals.

I think that being seduced to the dark side is on topic... that is firmly where that little girl is sat after all.... and i did mention murdered cats and goldfish in my last post :P