This was a very sweet chapter. I enjoyed the way that Zeek and Jake are now so absolutely comfortable with each other and Lou and Lawrence are ace.

The only fly in the ointment is the evil squirrel at the end.Posted Image I warn you... never trust a squirrel... they are the biggest gossips ever and evil I tell you EVIL.... Posted ImagePosted Image *cough* just have to go take my little blue pills :)

I am really getting into this story. I can't wait to see how the relationship between the two couples develops. As for the squirrels, those things are vicious little things. Never trust them, with all that chattering you never know what they are saying about you as you walk by.

Hey all, time for another Mass reply, sorry but its been a long few days... and tomorrow is gonna be just as bad.

This was a very sweet chapter. I enjoyed the way that Zeek and Jake are now so absolutely comfortable with each other and Lou and Lawrence are ace.

The only fly in the ointment is the evil squirrel at the end.Posted Image I warn you... never trust a squirrel... they are the biggest gossips ever and evil I tell you EVIL.... Posted ImagePosted Image *cough* just have to go take my little blue pills Posted Image

Hey Nephylim, I'm glad to see you here again Posted Image . I am glad that you liked this chapter. I broke my style writing this chapter in the way that I usually advance my charecters relationships more slowly but I thought in this with the level of intimacy between Jake and Zeek that already existed that it wouldn't be needed. I mean to be a blind guy and to trust someone the way that Zeek trusts Jake, its already a very intimate set up.

I know the squirrels are eveil little things, especially this little vermon lol. Oh please don't take the blue pills, I prefer you as part of the Matrix LOL.

I hope you Keep reading.

NightOwl.

Yeah, those squirrels are the devil's play thing...

I really enjoyed this chapter. I like the characters a lot.

Hey Ghost, *if I can call you that*, its great to see you here again.

I'm glad that you liked this chapter, and that you like my charecters, I try to make them as friendly as possible lol.

I hope to see you here again.

Best WIshes,

Nightowl

I am really getting into this story. I can't wait to see how the relationship between the two couples develops. As for the squirrels, those things are vicious little things. Never trust them, with all that chattering you never know what they are saying about you as you walk by.

Hello GoWithIt, its good to know you; and good to have you hear.

I'm really glad that you are enjoying the story, it moves a different pace then my other work here. I hope that the evolution I have planned for the couples is well recieved.

Ihope to hear from you again,

NightOwl

I just want to thank everyone both here and who reviewed for going with the squirrel bit as well as they have, i was worried that some of yall might find it to be corny lol.

I promise more as soon as I can.

Best Wishes to all,

NightOwl

• 2 weeks later...

Worth the wait as always. I will admit to being slightly curious about the signs for handcuffs, ice cubes, kinky, etc. Unfortunately I can only imagine because it would be 135 different kinds of awkward to ask my friends who speak ASL for them, but add it to the list of fun searches to leave on library computers when you leave at 1 am.

• Site Administrator

Oh ho...good as always! Though...I have to say that the fact that the girls were hitting on the 2 guys who had the disabilites was odd...ulterior motive? Or just ego thinking they would be hard up? I like your character evolotion thorugh the chapters and I agree, the level of intimacy seems perfect for 2 guys who are as close as Zeek and Jake are.

Worth the wait as always. I will admit to being slightly curious about the signs for handcuffs, ice cubes, kinky, etc. Unfortunately I can only imagine because it would be 135 different kinds of awkward to ask my friends who speak ASL for them, but add it to the list of fun searches to leave on library computers when you leave at 1 am.

I laughed my socks off at the thought of leaving 'things' on public computers... just the kind of thing my twisted mind would delight in. I wouldnt be surprised if something like this at least comes up in one of my stories... if not on the local news headlines :)

Awesome chapter as usual. I am so liking these two... well four... and I am looking foward to finding out what happens next... especially if there will be handcuffs :)

Insert my usual appologies here lol. Seems Mass replies are the only way I can get things done....

Good to See you again GoWithIt, glad your here.

I am glad that you are liking the story, and even more glad that I've sparked your interest. I admit to not knowing a lot about ASL when I started writing this story but it is one of the reason i have started to learn lol.

I am not sure if handcuff, ice cubes or kinky have signs but if they do please be sure to tell us what they are lol. Also don't get in trouble on those library pcs lol, naughty naughty.

Oh ho...good as always! Though...I have to say that the fact that the girls were hitting on the 2 guys who had the disabilites was odd...ulterior motive? Or just ego thinking they would be hard up? I like your character evolotion thorugh the chapters and I agree, the level of intimacy seems perfect for 2 guys who are as close as Zeek and Jake are.

Cia, so good to see you again.

I'm glad that you like the story. It is a curious fact about two girls hitting hard on the disabled guys. I have a few friends with similer disabilities who have told me they get a lot fo attention not because they are disabled but because it seems to give them an aire of innocences or vulnerablity. Though I found it kind of dubious I thought I would add it in as a sub plot. I hope it worked well.

I am glad that you agree with the quick progression in intimacy, it just seemed a logical course of action lol.

I laughed my socks off at the thought of leaving 'things' on public computers... just the kind of thing my twisted mind would delight in. I wouldnt be surprised if something like this at least comes up in one of my stories... if not on the local news headlines Posted Image

Awesome chapter as usual. I am so liking these two... well four... and I am looking foward to finding out what happens next... especially if there will be handcuffs Posted Image

Hello Nephylim, a pleasure to see you again, as always.

I liked the idea too, I might also considering using it someday lol, if that is ok with the two of you of course.

I am glad that you liked the chapter, I try to make my *heros* loveable and interesting lol. I'm not sure if handcuffs will come into play but hey...you never knowPosted Image

THANKS to you all for visiting the forum and leaving me your thoughts, I really appreciate it; I look forward to this everytime I post a chapter lol.

Love and best Wishes to you all.

Nightowl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Yay! Finally...I've been looking for this for days! I really liked this chapter, the questions that were raised about the phone calls and the emotional highs and lows from the boys coming out made for a very interesting chapter. I can't wait for the next one when they go back to school. I just wish they were more proactive about the possible attack, but I'm a type A personality like that... I'm not the type to sit back and just wait for trouble to come. Okay..now since you were a few days late with this update, you have to be a few days early with the next one!! Right? Please? Posted Image

Unfortuately logic, at least GA logic doesn't tend to work like that, which is a shame because this is definately one of my top 5 stories and I agree with every word you said. I love the fact that it is not a 'standard' formula high school/coming out story...there is flavour, there is reality, there is something different and I say vive le difference. I am thoroughly enjoying this one.

Hey All. I wanted to reply to each of you individually this time but with Christmas shopping and family commitments I haven't had the time. So I guess its time for another Mass reply.

Yay! Finally...I've been looking for this for days! I really liked this chapter, the questions that were raised about the phone calls and the emotional highs and lows from the boys coming out made for a very interesting chapter. I can't wait for the next one when they go back to school. I just wish they were more proactive about the possible attack, but I'm a type A personality like that... I'm not the type to sit back and just wait for trouble to come. Okay..now since you were a few days late with this update, you have to be a few days early with the next one!! Right? Please? Posted Image

Hey Cia, I am glad you stopped in; as always. I am certainly glad that you liked the chapter. i think with the phone calls, and coming out to one set of the parents makes this one of the more emotionally pleasing chapter, as you pointed out. I know how you feel about being proactive. I am a reaction type person and I didn't realize when i wrote this chapter that I was letting that spill in, but I am glad that you pointed it out.

I will be posting the next chapter a bit earlier, but after that yall are in for a wait as I am still writing chapter 8 of this story and ahve yet to have time to start the new Max and Josh.

Its so good to hear from you and I look forward to talking again soon.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

Unfortuately logic, at least GA logic doesn't tend to work like that, which is a shame because this is definately one of my top 5 stories and I agree with every word you said. I love the fact that it is not a 'standard' formula high school/coming out story...there is flavour, there is reality, there is something different and I say vive le difference. I am thoroughly enjoying this one.

Hey Nephylim, its so good to see you again. I am certainly glad to know that you consider my story for a place in your top five, I consider it an honor. I try to use a little be of reality in my stories to cover my lack of knowledge of High School life/procedure (being homeschooled). I really do try to be a little outside the norm of usual coming out stories and i am glad that it seems to have worked thus far.

I look forward to hearing from you again, as always.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

Nice job on this chapter, NightOwl. Posted Image

I think the boys should at least let their friends at school know about the threats.

Zeek's dad was just great!

Hey Conner, its very nice to see you again, i am glad your hear. I want to assure you that soon everyone will know about the Boys' relationship. I hope you stick around for the chapter.

My dad and stepdad were enver great examples so i wrote Zeek's as a sort of Idealistic version of what I'd like to have in a father, only a little less *real* but I'm glad you liked him.

Best Wishes

NightOwl

I really enjoy reading this story! Posted Image I think I have a thing for stories about people that are somehow in need of help of others, I want to know how they feel, what's going on in their minds, etc. Soooo... I'm really looking forward to the sex scene that's somewhere in future! Posted Image

Hey Paya, its wonderful to have you hear again. I am very very glad that you enjoy this story, it means a lot to me. I can understand where you coming from about *taking care of others* stories, i have a bit of a thing that myself. I try to write my charecters to not only take care of eachother but to help them take care of themselves, if that makes any sense.

The sex scene....I can't give any hints on, though I don't think it will be much longer....I'm not sure.

I am very happy that you all have replied to the forum because i love hearing from yall. i am also very glad that you all like the story. I hope to hear from you all (and more) in the future.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

Hello all,

I know its really late notice but I finally was able to get the seventh chapter of Lovers Blind posted. I just want to let you all know that any more work might be a bit in coming since all th4 current chaptes of Max and Josh and Lovers Blind are posted. I will do my very very best to you all updated soon though.

Lovers Blind CH07

Happy Holidays

• Site Administrator

Twas a good chapter, and it ended on a naughty note. Though I am worried about Jake's ribs...and whatever was causing Zeek's bad vibes...you must write!!!

Thank you so much Cia for dropping in, you know how much I look forward to it.

I can promise that Jake's health is still in order, and that you will find out the identity of Zeek's bad vibrations very soon. Chapter eight is close to be getting done so I hope you'll be sticking around.

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the 8th chapter of Lovers Blind is now up in the efiction section. It is the last of my pre-written chapters so it might be a bit before new one comes out as Max and Josh is up next in rotation, though I might be adding another of my stories to keep yall from being bored while more Lovers Blind and Max and Josh are being written.

Anyhow, here is the link, I hope you like the chapter, I look forward to hearing yalls thoughts.

Lovers Blind CH8

• Site Administrator

I LOVED this chapter. The support the guys are getting is awesome but why do I have this intense feeling of foreboding? I love Max and Josh but I hope there isn't too long an interim in this story. And you have more stories that you have been holding out on us? For shame! Post, post now!!!!