There and back again

Apart from working on Elijah and other projects of writ, I have chosen just to compile random essays, anecdotes, poems that I write on spot or have somewhere stored away in dusty places.

So here is the first one I've done and this will be updated at random, but any comments, suggestions are welcome. Especially if I ever get up enough courage to put poems and the like up. I'm terrible at those.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Apart from working on Elijah and other projects of writ, I have chosen just to compile random essays, anecdotes, poems that I write on spot or have somewhere stored away in dusty places.

So here is the first one I've done and this will be updated at random, but any comments, suggestions are welcome. Especially if I ever get up enough courage to put poems and the like up. I'm terrible at those.

Enjoy.

You know, the thought of you writing poetry has me laughing hysterically. Then I calm down, think about it, and start laughing again. I mean, how gay is that?tongue.gif

Still, you're a talented guy, and it's good to see you pushing your boundaries and developing your artistic muse. I like your first post.

So there's that, your stuff is good.....But the thought of you writing poetry...don't know if I'll ever be able to think about that and keep a straight face.

If the rest are anything like this I will wait with bated breath. As I said in my review... it's short, it's sweet, it touched me... simple as.

Altoids can help with that.biggrin.gif

You know, the thought of you writing poetry has me laughing hysterically. Then I calm down, think about it, and start laughing again. I mean, how gay is that?tongue.gif

Still, you're a talented guy, and it's good to see you pushing your boundaries and developing your artistic muse. I like your first post.

So there's that, your stuff is good.....But the thought of you writing poetry...don't know if I'll ever be able to think about that and keep a straight face.

Altoids can help with that.biggrin.gif

Never said I could be good at it, probably bad, so I might cut my losses soon, but why not? Laugh away jerk face.

I wasn't much of a reader before but I'm glad I started. This was incredibly enjoyable. There is a definite wistful and smooth flowing structure. Sort of trickled on from one sentence to the next which is of course good for a reader, makes it like falling down river.

I loved it. Can't wait to read more.

...I've put another addition up, it came to me last night. PHI. Enjoy.

Chase: Ethereal, surreal, intensely stimulating and satisfying.

Those were my first thoughts. Upon reflection, they stand. When your muse gets tired of you (or vice versa), please send her my way.

The Wormwood - Another addition, it was a blog post but Matty and I cleaned it up and it is truly terrifyingly insane. I hope you can make something of it, I'll write brighter things. I'm usually not as emo. But, I am removing the traffic on my creative brainwave so I can get to my larger writing projects. Thank you for the great comments.
  • 4 weeks later...

When the world went away

I am terrible at this type of literature. I did it last night and I thought it was cool enough to post in my 'There and back again'. I've been looking at a few small anecdote type things and have been editing them slowly to post and hopefully finish out this random project. Any comments, suggestion on this poem thing though is greatly appreciated. I figured if I am going to continue to be an English major, I might as well become disciplined in all forms of the craft.

• 2 months later...