The American View

• Site Administrator

I can see that American education has advanced in recent years. They now know where Australia is, roughly,.... :P AND they also know of Antarctica!

I can see that American education has advanced in recent years. They now know where Australia is, roughly,.... :P AND they also know of Antarctica!

That's because you keep sending us pop stars and Holdens. Plus that cute gay diver at the Olympics. wub.gif OK, that's just me, not the rest of America.

Hey! Africa isn't even included! thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Well, this is a humorous slam at the type of American you'd find in, say, Oklahoma. His culture revolves around God and Guns. And white people. If he wants to go to Africa, he'll just go to the 'hood, thank you very much.blink.gif

The rest of us, especially those of us who have been there, know about it and think it's pretty cool.

[Well, this is a humorous slam at the type of American you'd find in, say, Oklahoma. His culture revolves around God and Guns. And white people. If he wants to go to Africa, he'll just go to the 'hood, thank you very much.blink.gif

The rest of us, especially those of us who have been there, know about it and think it's pretty cool.

It's funny. and err, true?

would have thought africa might have just been labelled AIDS if anything.

Excuse me, but as an American, I have to disagree with the notion that we think Canada is uninhabited. Where else do hockey players come from?

I have to disagree with most of that. Except there are Kangaroos in Australia, and some Europeans are pussies. biggrin.gif

Hockey players are sent directly from heaven.