Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Your Favorite CAP Story

Favorite CAP Story  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which story in the "Chronicles of Academic Predator" Series did you like best?

• Chronicles of an Academic Predator
    • The Land Whore
    • Be Rad
    • Man In Motion
    • A Summer Love
    • If It Fits
    • Bloodlines
  2. 2. Which of the stories did you least enjoy?

• Chronicles of an Academic Predator
    • The Land Whore
    • Be Rad
    • Man In Motion
    • A Summer Love
    • If It Fits
    • Bloodlines

You know, it's funny, because I actually feel the same way. It was kind of fun to write, but it even feels like a placeholder to me. It didn't seem so at the time, but it does now. I think I had "If It Fits" in my mind as I was finishing it, and that probably pushed me to hurry it.

I think your release notes said that it was a filler/transition piece to go from one to the other...

I went with Be Rad for the best and A Summer Love for the least. I deleted the vote where 1968 was the least after re-reading it.

Be Rad is closest to my own experience - I graduated high school in 1981. A Summer Love just didn't have the spark, I think it was a bit rushed.

I didn't like 1968 because of the content. But just because I don't like what happens in a story doesn't mean it doesn't have merit, and it is a very good story that stands on its own very well.

I think Marcel works much better as a supporting character, as evidenced best in "If It Fits".

That could be. I loved If It Fits anyway because of Stefan. I love Stefan. He'd be the perfect man. He's horny, funny, smart, sweet but stern, strong, and decisive. He's simply awesome! That's why my favorites are The Land Whore and If It Fits. Marcel so pissed everyone off in that story, but Stefan was quick to forgive him.

Edited by Tiger

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..