Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Belvidera

Speaking of which, I'm ready for another. Posted Image

hahhahahaha i think bloodlines is next? i'm dissapointed blood lines and HMS are in Sync with each other....otherwise bloodlines would still be every two days :(

hahhahahaha i think bloodlines is next? i'm dissapointed blood lines and HMS are in Sync with each other....otherwise bloodlines would still be every two days :(

Well, the truth of the matter is that my writing pace has slowed. It's that real life thing interfering with my writing.

• Like 1

That would be soooo awesome if cold Freddie was found with Jardines - and that is why Jardines had to go! :lmao: And they wanted to marry Freddie so quickly...

Freddie can't be gay! He's a meanie. We don't need another Brian. :ph34r: Edited by Tiger

I'm not sure that Freddie is a meanie, or necessarily bad. He's not a good person because he's so heartless and ruthless, but he is not purposely evil like Brian.

Isn't that worse in a way? He's likely to be stealthier in his devious plots.

Isn't that worse in a way? He's likely to be stealthier in his devious plots.

It means Freddie wouldn't make any harm purposely if it didn't serve his aims. On the other hand as we've seen, Brian can be evil just to make damage, without any gains on his side. Stealthier and devious? Well you can be that and making good as well... ;)

It means Freddie wouldn't make any harm purposely if it didn't serve his aims. On the other hand as we've seen, Brian can be evil just to make damage, without any gains on his side. Stealthier and devious? Well you can be that and making good as well... ;)

Well put Paya.

Very good!! :D

As always mark- Awesome *Stands in silence*

I love this story and it's plot, taking a turn i can't forsee at all. Where we'll end up...u only know....and god...or "godS"

as "Granger fought to keep the pain he felt from emerging, thanking the gods that it was only " I see Gods is plural, so i wonder what granger is??? a Pagen?? i thought it was either protesant or catholic at this time???

Anyway i wana see how this plays out. When's the next chapter expected?

Very good!! :D

As always mark- Awesome *Stands in silence*

I love this story and it's plot, taking a turn i can't forsee at all. Where we'll end up...u only know....and god...or "godS"

as "Granger fought to keep the pain he felt from emerging, thanking the gods that it was only " I see Gods is plural, so i wonder what granger is??? a Pagen?? i thought it was either protesant or catholic at this time???

Anyway i wana see how this plays out. When's the next chapter expected?

Granger is an Anglican (Church of England). But he is also a product of "The Enlightenment," an era where Europeans (and Americans) doubted the doctrines of the church and looked back to the classical period, to ancient Rome and Greece. And since they had multiple gods, I used that term. Good catch mm.

I'm not sure exactly when the next chapter will be out. This one, and my writing in general, has come along more slowly this time. I've been busy, and less motivated to write. So we'll see.

well... I can't say I'm happy with this :( but I sort of expected that. I hope we'll hear about Calvert more than Travers. Though Mark wanted to know the colour of Travers' eyes, so we can look forward to seeing the hunky captain again!

Granger is an Anglican (Church of England). But he is also a product of "The Enlightenment," an era where Europeans (and Americans) doubted the doctrines of the church and looked back to the classical period, to ancient Rome and Greece. And since they had multiple gods, I used that term. Good catch mm.

I'm not sure exactly when the next chapter will be out. This one, and my writing in general, has come along more slowly this time. I've been busy, and less motivated to write. So we'll see.

Mark, it happens. I for one think you deserve a break. Authors risk burning out after a while. You're one of the best authors at GA. You know that already. And a good way to recharge is to read. That's a way to restore yourself so to speak. :)

Also, I know people probably don't like what happened with Calvert. Well, this is what I think. George needs a chance to really grow as a character, and his closeness with Calvert could end up doing harm to them both. The need separation. Yeah, it will suck not having them together in other ways. They're good together, but it was bound to happen eventually. Rarely did anyone stick together for a long time in the navy, and they still don't. Also, I hope Travers will be in the same fleet with Granger. They have a close relationship, but there's still enough discipline that the two of them can have their special bond and keep that information under wraps.

Edited by Tiger

Mark, it happens. I for one think you deserve a break. Authors risk burning out after a while. You're one of the best authors at GA. You know that already. And a good way to recharge is to read. That's a way to restore yourself so to speak. :)

Also, I know people probably don't like what happened with Calvert. Well, this is what I think. George needs a chance to really grow as a character, and his closeness with Calvert could end up doing harm to them both. The need separation. Yeah, it will suck not having them together in other ways. They're good together, but it was bound to happen eventually. Rarely did anyone stick together for a long time in the navy, and they still don't. Also, I hope Travers will be in the same fleet with Granger. They have a close relationship, but there's still enough discipline that the two of them can have their special bond and keep that information under wraps.

Thanks Tiger, for being a fan and a friend.Posted Image

I think you're right about Granger and Calvert. It would have been boring to have what is effectively a married couple on board the same ship, voyage after voyage.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..