I've had it UP TO HERE

Hoskins

I'm FED UP. HAD IT. Totally SICK OF IT.

Lets pool our resources and do THIS instead of Vegas. For a cool $8 million and change, let's all pony up and bail to the tropics. Thats right, its time to buy a damn island.

Our destination is Kanantik Reef and Jungle Resort, located in sunny Belize. With 1300 feet of beachfront and some 300 acres of jungle, what could possibly go wrong?

843.jpg

One of 25 private thatched roof cabanas await you. Only Thurston Howell could do it better!

860.jpg

Your dive captain stands ready to assist you in fish netting kilos out of the water snorkeling and scuba diving, any time of the year.

859.jpg

Apparently an Oompa Loompa will prepare tasty victuals.

865.jpg

Of course, if Oompa Loompa food won't cut it, that looks like a mighty tasty clam pizza, don't it?

866.jpg

You can't have an island resort without a pool or hot tub.

Also, hot dudes and ladies, which will apparently need to be imported.

2634.jpg

And of course you can't go without your own private airstrip to accomodate your every drug running island hopping needs.

Who's with me??

But there's no snow :(

Sorry, if there's no chance of a white christmas, I'm not in to it :D

although I might consider buying in for a share or two if poolboys are included:P

Hugs,

Tom

• Site Administrator

That places involves sun...It's sad the vamp would be in but the ginger would be out! Not enough sunblock in the world to get me back to a tropical clime for a vacation! LOL...