Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Box

Yeah. And note that Tonto forgave JP after she caught Stefan in bed with his math tutor or whatever and realized that Stefan was no innocent.

That was funny. I'm sure she thought Stefan was too much of a slut. It is good to have Tonto again. I especially loved her in Man in Motion.

That was funny. I'm sure she thought Stefan was too much of a slut. It is good to have Tonto again. I especially loved her in Man in Motion.

I liked her better in Be Rad, when she dealt with Robbie's mother. One of my favorite scenes in Be Rad was the scene in the kitchen when JP tells Roger he loves him for the first time. I thought Tonto was golden there.

From Be Rad, Chapter 29:

We'd wandered our way back to the house and back to the kitchen, where we found JP looking agitated. Tonto was there too, reading her paper.

I liked her better in Be Rad, when she dealt with Robbie's mother. One of my favorite scenes in Be Rad was the scene in the kitchen when JP tells Roger he loves him for the first time. I thought Tonto was golden there.

I actually meant Be Rad. Sorry about that. :*)

When reading the Box I feel so sorry for Steven. He is all alone battling with his sexuallity. It so hard on him. I think he's strong then he knows. It brings me back to those years and to the time I thought I was the only gay person in the world. I think even Stef JP brad and the others feel his sadness.

Edited by rjo

When reading the Box I feel so sorry for Steven. He is all alone battling with his sexuallity. It so hard on him. I think he's strong then he knows. It brings me back to those years and to the time I thought I was the only gay person in the world. I think even Stef JP brad and the others feel his sadness.

I think he's most frustrated by Aaron's schizophrenic approach. It would be a tough time (the 40s) to be attracted to other men.

I think he's most frustrated by Aaron's schizophrenic approach. It would be a tough time (the 40s) to be attracted to other men.

That's not surprising at all. I think it was grounds for institutionalization at the time. I think Aaron will come around. So when are you revealing his last name? :P

Oh, and when might we see another chapter? :D

That's not surprising at all. I think it was grounds for institutionalization at the time. I think Aaron will come around. So when are you revealing his last name? :P

Oh, and when might we see another chapter? :D

Next chapter will be in the next day or two. His last name? You don't know it yet?

It is interesting to see Steven go from the lowest of low to on the top of the world. I think we do forget he is only 16 and living in the 40s. He is like the patriarch of the gay part of this family. I am thankful he and Aaron are together. In time ahead I think they will need each other. I only wish Steven would have lived maybe he could have helped JP avoid some of the heartache which was to come. Stefan's life would be been much different. Maybe even saved Jeff from the sadness and drugs which clamed his life. I just reread Bloodlines. I think its the best part of the saga so far. Thanks again Mark for this great gift.:2thumbs: Another great Tonto time is JP showing Wade Tonto's picture in the Great Hall. I am sure sure she has a honored place in the Great Hall and in their hearts too. Hopefully we will see more of her in the Box. Maybe we can flash back and see her death and all say goodbye to her. Something we weren't able to so before. 0:)

Edited by rjo

It is interesting to see Steven go from the lowest of low to on the top of the world. I think we do forget he is only 16 and living in the 40s. He is like the patriarch of the gay part of this family. I am thankful he and Aaron are together. In time ahead I think they will need each other. I only wish Steven would have lived maybe he could have helped JP avoid some of the heartache which was to come. Stefan's life would be been much different. Maybe even saved Jeff from the sadness and drugs which clamed his life. I just reread Bloodlines. I think its the best part of the saga so far. Thanks again Mark for this great gift.:2thumbs: Another great Tonto time is JP showing Wade Tonto's picture in the Great Hall. I am sure sure she has a honored place in the Great Hall and in their hearts too. Hopefully we will see more of her in the Box. Maybe we can flash back and see her death and all say goodbye to her. Something we weren't able to so before. 0:)

Yeah, Tonto was cool.

I like that Steve has these massive ups and downs, because they're so, well, teen-age. So many hormones, so much drama, so much angst.

I like that Steve has these massive ups and downs, because they're so, well, teen-age. So many hormones, so much drama, so much angst.

He's definitely an interesting character. It is kind of sad that Stefan never got to meet him though. :(

He's definitely an interesting character. It is kind of sad that Stefan never got to meet him though. :(

Yeah, I'm still saying to myself "He's gonna die." not to get too attached to this character... :( Moreover, he's going to war, there surely will be some scary moments described in his diary - before the writing stops abruptly... :( BUT! There's many US military cemeteries in France, once they are in Paris, they can make an effort to find his grave... I don't think I remember Steven's body being transported back to the US although he might have had a "fake" funeral in Claremont.

glad to see arron and steve are back on track!! Now i'm really thinking that this story could confirm another Hayes Relitive for Matt!! Rather then just Robbie as his dad. Arron could Clevland it up! get with some girl....and make...i duno Matts mom his daughter!?!?! Then technically She's be a hays! OMG that'd be SO COOOL!!

I love how it's jim bashing in every story!!! haha I wouldn't mind seeing who he's brought to bed!! Or i'd like to see what isador thinks on all this..........but this is alas not a story for her to be involved! Unless she steals the diary and reads it all in one night and then knows...the dirty secrets to be revealed muahahaha. Seriously he's such a slow reader. I read the chapter in 15-20 mins.. One "Sit down read" could be upwards to........1-10hours if he loves it alot! Which i know he does!! So mark. i think your...20,000word or such chapters need to turn into 300,000,000 words per chapter!! hahahahah

*Greatness is to be awarded*

I think Stefan is getting to meet him now.biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm still saying to myself "He's gonna die." not to get too attached to this character... :( Moreover, he's going to war, there surely will be some scary moments described in his diary - before the writing stops abruptly... :( BUT! There's many US military cemeteries in France, once they are in Paris, they can make an effort to find his grave... I don't think I remember Steven's body being transported back to the US although he might have had a "fake" funeral in Claremont.

That he dies is kind of a pall hanging over the story. It made me think twice before writing it. The happy ending has to come from seeing the legacy that he left behind.

glad to see arron and steve are back on track!! Now i'm really thinking that this story could confirm another Hayes Relitive for Matt!! Rather then just Robbie as his dad. Arron could Clevland it up! get with some girl....and make...i duno Matts mom his daughter!?!?! Then technically She's be a hays! OMG that'd be SO COOOL!!

I love how it's jim bashing in every story!!! haha I wouldn't mind seeing who he's brought to bed!! Or i'd like to see what isador thinks on all this..........but this is alas not a story for her to be involved! Unless she steals the diary and reads it all in one night and then knows...the dirty secrets to be revealed muahahaha. Seriously he's such a slow reader. I read the chapter in 15-20 mins.. One "Sit down read" could be upwards to........1-10hours if he loves it alot! Which i know he does!! So mark. i think your...20,000word or such chapters need to turn into 300,000,000 words per chapter!! hahahahah

*Greatness is to be awarded*

Yeah, he's reading slowly, but there's some heavy shit there, especially for JP.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..