Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Box

That's a good point. Maybe he was outed in some way, and the Hayes family disowned him. It really is interesting to see how the Hayes family were before they got ripped apart.

That's very possible. They do seem to be extremely dysfunctional. Robbie certainly had his issues with his family. It seems that he hates going back to Ohio almost as much as Stefan because of it. Of course, his c**t of a mother doesn't make it any easier. Anyway, I'm practically aching for another chapter!

That's very possible. They do seem to be extremely dysfunctional. Robbie certainly had his issues with his family. It seems that he hates going back to Ohio almost as much as Stefan because of it. Of course, his c**t of a mother doesn't make it any easier. Anyway, I'm practically aching for another chapter!

Sorry, you'll have to ache a while longer. I'm not done with Chapter 10 yet, so it's not even off to editing. I'm off this week though, so I'll try to catch up. We're at Pearl Harbor, and I'm trying to get it right.

Oh God! The war! It begins. The sad thing is we know the end. It is the reason I hate biographies, you grow it love the person and then they die on you. Only this time its both Steven and Aaron, two with one war Mark. On another vain I think something very interesting will happen with JP. Its the reason he is to uneasy during the reading.

It's bound to be an interesting chapter. It won't be an easy read though. I'm sure Steven is going to be deeply disturbed. Luckily, he won't be going into the military just yet. He's still in high school. It sucks that he doesn't survive the war though. :(

As the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait." That being the case, I guess I'll continue to wait, though impatiently, for Mark to craft another enthralling chapter! ;)

Chapters 10 and 11 are both in editing/review.

No doubt he held his pen until he was able to visit Pearl Harbor. A quest! :2hands: A fact finding mission.

dang, I don't know what his real life Job is but Cabo San Louis one week and Pearl Harbor the next. And now, another week off! Hey Mark, If you need someone to carry your luggage count me in!:great:

Actually it's Cabo San Lucas. And yes, Mark takes us everywhere. He's wonderful. I'm surprised there hasn't been a vacation to Amsterdam though. I'd think that the crew would love it there. 0:)

Actually it's Cabo San Lucas. And yes, Mark takes us everywhere. He's wonderful. I'm surprised there hasn't been a vacation to Amsterdam though. I'd think that the crew would love it there. 0:)

You're right. :whistle: Brain fart. :blink: I was working on T.I.C. when I tasked out and they live outside of San Louis Obispo. :wacko: And I've even been to Cabo San Lucas. Visited the CaboWabo while I was there too. :thumbdown: (Nasty tasting tequila.)

Did I mention Mark, that I mix a really great tequila Sunrise?:2thumbs:

I love Amsterdam, but Vancouver is closer.biggrin.gif

You're right. :whistle: Brain fart. :blink: I was working on T.I.C. when I tasked out and they live outside of San Louis Obispo. :wacko: And I've even been to Cabo San Lucas. Visited the CaboWabo while I was there too. :thumbdown: (Nasty tasting tequila.)

Did I mention Mark, that I mix a really great tequila Sunrise?:2thumbs:

Can't drink Tequila. Makes me puke.sad.gif

Tequila is basically the only hard alcohol I drink. Because if I'm drinking to get drunk, why mess around?

I, too, am looking forward to finding out what has JP's underwear in a wad, even if it's only how controlled and cold he was as a child.

Tequila is basically the only hard alcohol I drink. Because if I'm drinking to get drunk, why mess around?

I, too, am looking forward to finding out what has JP's underwear in a wad, even if it's only how controlled and cold he was as a child.

Jaeger, Vodka, Rum, Goldschlager, etc., will do the trick just as well sans the vomiting. innocent.gif

I only drink tequila in frozen margaritas. I think I'd react too much to drinking it straight. Therefore, I abstain from drinking straight tequila. Okay, I am so itching for a new chapter...

Chapt. 10

Amphion, from Wiki -->

1) Son of Zeus and Antiope, twin brother of Zethus

2) Son of Iasus and Persephone, King of the Minyans

3) Son of Hyperasius and Hypso, an Argonaut

I am guessing it's Brian. Who else has had access to Stef's and Brad's business plans?

I am more into what's going on in the 1940's part of the chapter. Poor Steven. In his heart of hearts, he doesn't want to go to war. I think in the 1960's a lot of the ones who felt that way were just a lot more outspoken while it was unthinkable to share such sentiments in the 1940's. So much can change in a generation. It makes me sad, because we know that Steven and Aaron both die, possibly together. My guess is that the end of his journal will be finished by Tonto, and she'll fill in the gaps.

And I forgot... No tequila for me either. In fact, I can't touch any of that stuff without making me feel like garbage the next day... Changes my personality too much and I hate it...

You know...

all happy and smiley and nice to republicans and that... Can't look in a mirror after nights like that.

Tiger, it was stated that in CAP that Aaron dies in the war before Steven does. They can join in 1943, and I'm guessing Aaron dies pretty much that year. Steven survives until close to the end of the war, because Stefan was born on some vague, never-enumerated date in 1945, so he couldn't have died earlier than the second half of 1944. As for the 1999 stuff, Stefan feels like Cassandra, warning about the impending tech meltdown. Come spring 2000, Brad is going to be so burned on this...

And I forgot... No tequila for me either. In fact, I can't touch any of that stuff without making me feel like garbage the next day... Changes my personality too much and I hate it...

You know...

all happy and smiley and nice to republicans and that... Can't look in a mirror after nights like that.

Careful, that's a pretty wide brush you're painting with. :2hands: Maybe you need to take a shot or two and loosen up, you're sounding a bit tight.:blink: Besides, if it wasn't for the republicans who would you find to hate? :sheep:

And it may surprise you to know that there are more than a few gay republicans. Some RIGHT FINE FELLERS IF YA GIT MY DRIFT! <_< Now excuse me while I go twist some more democrats panties in a bunch.

Tiger, it was stated that in CAP that Aaron dies in the war before Steven does. They can join in 1943, and I'm guessing Aaron dies pretty much that year. Steven survives until close to the end of the war, because Stefan was born on some vague, never-enumerated date in 1945, so he couldn't have died earlier than the second half of 1944. As for the 1999 stuff, Stefan feels like Cassandra, warning about the impending tech meltdown. Come spring 2000, Brad is going to be so burned on this...

Pssst Method writer 85 - He doesn't read the story, only the comments and then comments from there. And he stops reading the comments if they are too long. His words, not mine.

Just a reminder that you can't teach a pig to fly. :blink: You'll make yourself crazy :wacko: and the pig will resent it.

Of course I'm talking about the investing portion of the story. 0:)

Well, even if Stef lost his shirt on the up-coming dot.com implosion and 9/11, I think he will make it up with his Google investment :2thumbs:

Unless he borrowed $$$ against his real-estate portfolio to prop up his venture capital firm and then waited too long only to watch the real estate/banking industry fall under... That would be bad.

But you know, if Brian is trying to hurt everyone (if it is him), why not go after JP too? I am not sure Stanford would appreciate knowing a department chair is also a pot-head...

Pssst Method writer 85 - He doesn't read the story, only the comments and then comments from there. And he stops reading the comments if they are too long. His words, not mine.

Just a reminder that you can't teach a pig to fly. :blink: You'll make yourself crazy :wacko: and the pig will resent it.

Of course I'm talking about the investing portion of the story. 0:)

I have read the entire series, but it has been quite a while. I have to write things down to remember things about my own stories. Keeping track of everyone else's is quite difficult, especially the small details. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..