What's for dinner?

That all looks YUMM. No dinner for me tonight though, can't stop the itchy nose, watery eyes, sneezing and coughing... In other words, I feel like shit! Don't even wanna think when allergy season gets here full blast! UGH!

crawfish-boil.jpg

Crayfish boil! Yumm!!!

White trash recipes my foot! I'll have you know that when they dump that buket of boil on the table at The Crabpot in Long Beach, CA, it costs $13.99 each, and it's good stuff!

That all looks YUMM. No dinner for me tonight though, can't stop the itchy nose, watery eyes, sneezing and coughing... In other words, I feel like shit! Don't even wanna think when allergy season gets here full blast! UGH!

Waiter: May I interest you in a dose of Nyquil, sir?

I wish you were my mommy so you could cook for me.

If you'd settle for 'Daddy', the age difference would work...and I love to cook, anyway...

I try my hand at cooking, when I feel like it:

Let's see tonight, Top Sirloin with curry mayonnaise reduction sauce of roasted onions and peppers. Some stir fried Chinese Asparagus with oyster sauce. Finally, a little jasmine rice with a hint of chicken flavor from the Chicken bullion I placed in the water base.

I try to avoid cooking, because my style leaves a lot of things to clean.

I try my hand at cooking, when I feel like it:

Let's see tonight, Top Sirloin with curry mayonnaise reduction sauce of roasted onions and peppers. Some stir fried Chinese Asparagus with oyster sauce. Finally, a little jasmine rice with a hint of chicken flavor from the Chicken bullion I placed in the water base.

I try to avoid cooking, because my style leaves a lot of things to clean.

B)..............Leftovers tonight, also known as cleaning out the fridge! :lmao: