[DomLuka] With Trust - Chapter 21

What did or does Freud's slip look like? Is that a Norwegian slip or slips (bump/grind or tie) or was it a nice sling back affair soft against the skin? Erm well I'm told they're soft against the skin.

Edited by bodgy

What did or does Freud's slip look like? Is that a Norwegian slip or slips (bump/grind or tie) or was it a nice sling back affair soft against the skin? Erm well I'm told they're soft against the skin.

B)........... Shut up!!! 0:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GAH! I got all the way to the end of chapter 21 and found a cliff hanger! Is there a way i can "subscribe" and get a notification when the next chapter goes up?

You can subscribe to the Hosted Author story announcement forum to get notified of all chapter postings by any hosted author here on GayAuthors, or you can join the DominicLuka yahoo group which is primarily used now for Dom's story posting announcements.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does any one else find the way old man Trust cares about Jame rather odd? Is it more than just about the friction at home? Is Jame Trusts son?

Or is it all just me?

I don't think Mr. Trust is as bad as every one paints him here or wants him to be. He certainly could have been a lot rougher on Milo than he has been. He certainly isn't as bad as Dennis' dad was when we first met him and we know that Mr. Gordon turned out okay.

A lot of parents are misguided in wanting "the best" for their children.

I think his attitude towards Jame and Juanita shows some goodness. When he gets back together with Emily, we will see more of that goodness.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jim12hpotterfan

^ Amen to that brotha. Dom is so good he makes us tingle all over.

• 1 year later...

This is my favorite DomLuka story, but I haven't read them all, and I can't really say why. Maybe because it has all the classic elements of a coming of age, gay love story. I think the characters seem more honest. It is easy to see their faults as a part of just being teenagers, nothing like the polished faults of Mr. Trust. Gay teenagers have a lot more support than they had 30 years ago, but it is still a lonely road for most. I wish I could introduce some of my friends and family, who have gay children to some of these stories like this one, but I am afraid that they would get hung up with some of the sex scenes. I live in a very prudish, hypocritical part of the world. I have said it about other stories and authors at this site; it would have been a real blessing to have had these stories when I was a teenager. I am glad I have them now. Thank you for sharing, DomLuka, where ever you are.

• Like 1