I've been reading this story called "On the Mark" about a kid named Mark and his coming of age in the mid 70's to early 80's.

The problem is, I have no idea where I found the story. I usually download into Word files so I can take the stories with me to read if I am someplace I can't get connectivity and sometimes I just don't like the online font or whatever.

The question is, does anyone know this story or know where it is hosted?

http://www.lmgtfy.co...2on+the+mark%22

Look's like our very own Mark Arbour wrote this in 2003 specool.gif

Yeah, I Googled On the Mark, but the 1,234,578 responses I got scared me, I figured someone maybe had read or remembered it. I don't quite get the how to search Nifty only function in Google, but I'll try it on another story.

I am thinking this story was more truth than fiction, but I won't press Mr. Arbour on the point.

It also feels very unfinished.... I'd love to know did he get out of the JC, did he ever See Darryl or Derrick again, what happened to Van........