Australia is Dangerous

awwh its not that bad living here, except for the heat, the giant spiders and the lack of water. And Danni Minogue is no problem - all you need is something hot and she will start to melt tongue.gif

• Site Administrator

I'd be more concerned about the maneating koalas. I mean, sure, laser targeting sharks, make something more deadly just that more accurate, bad yeah. But those dang sneaky koalas, looking all cuddly and cute just luring you in and then... BAM there goes the dangly bits!

I agree with Cia: the man-eating koalas are the scariest of all. A bit like a care-bear turning into a gremlin... with teeth.

Oh, wait! No heavy-weight champion kangaroos?

hehehe, hey they still shout "shrimp on the barbie"

everywhere is dangerous anywhere else too ... just stay in that spot call nothing to be safe

hey bloopy you worried about being mug by a kangaroo? like what else do they hide in that pouch

certainly not condoms

• Site Administrator

What about sharks with frickin' lasers!?

The smart sharks don't come to Australia. They've read the research and know that more Australians eat sharks than sharks eat Australians :P

• Site Administrator

I wouldn't worry about any of those :o

echidna.jpg

This is what you should be afraid of, be really afraid :o

The last one looks like me when I get up in the morning before my coffee ph34r.gif

Are you sure? I don't think anyone who's 23 could look like that...

Izzata Duck-billed Playtpus and a Tasmanian Devil?

Yuppers.....

If you look at the foot of the platypus you can see his barb that has venom in it and the taz devil has them lovely teeth.

But I like this taz even better.

taz1.gif

Yuppers.....

If you look at the foot of the platypus you can see his barb that has venom in it and the taz devil has them lovely teeth.

But I like this taz even better.

taz1.gif

I've got a matted, framed cell of this guy on my hallway wall!

• 1 month later...