Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

New Religion...:

• Site Administrator

You'd think that you would have completed the propaganda section done when you put this up CJ innocent.gif .

Oh wait, maybe all your posting and joining of GA has all been part of your diabolical plan to indoctrinate all of us :P Who needs propaganda when you have already laid down the groundwork :D

You'd think that you would have completed the propaganda section done when you put this up CJ innocent.gif .

Oh wait, maybe all your posting and joining of GA has all been part of your diabolical plan to indoctrinate all of us :P Who needs propaganda when you have already laid down the groundwork :D

B).......... Utterly ridiculous!!! But it would explain a lot! :blink:

Ahh, but that site is not mine; I had to link to the archive of the web to get it to load; the site is currently offline, probably hacked by fanatical anti-goatists. :ph34r:

And would sweet, innocent me ever plot anything evil or diabolical? :ph34r:

B).......... Utterly ridiculous!!! But it would explain a lot! :blink:

I'm innocent I tell ya, innocent! 0:)

• Site Administrator

And would sweet, innocent me ever plot anything evil or diabolical? ph34r.gif

Take off the sunglasses and then try to tell us you are not evil or diabolical :P

Take off the sunglasses and then try to tell us you are not evil or diabolical :P

My sunglasses? :blink: I can't see what that has to do with anything, but okay....

goaticon3.jpg

My eyes do tend go get slightly red, but that's not at all uncommon for most people in pollen season. 0:)

See? I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent! 0:)

• Site Administrator

My sunglasses? blink.gif I can't see what that has to do with anything, but okay....

goaticon3.jpg

My eyes do tend go get slightly red, but that's not at all uncommon for most people in pollen season. innocent.gif

See? I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent! innocent.gif

Need I say anymore Mr. Beelzebub devilsmiley.gif

Edited by wildone

Need I say anymore Mr. Beelzebub devilsmiley.gif

Huh? :blink: How could sweet, innocent me ever bear any resemblance to evil? 0:)

I'll wait until we see what their hymn book looks like.

Something baaaad? :sheep:

It should be easy

Baaahhhahaahahahah bahhhahahahhahaahh bleeetttteeee

You're off key. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..