Continue the story...

Topic and description say it all. Show off your creativity in story telling. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake opened the door - it was a Federal Express courier. The man gave him an unmarked package with an unfamiliar return address. He thanked the man and sent him on his way. He placed the package on the table in his kitchen and opened it. Inside he found...

...a pair of pink panties and a note that said, "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID, SKANK. I'M GOING TO TELL."

For about a minute, Jake sat silently in his kitchen with his eyes wide open and feet cold. This can't be happening, he thought. We were careful. How could anyone have found out?

And then it hit him.

He looked up and growled at his sister who was standing in the doorway grinning with another water balloon in her hand.

"What you got Jakey?"

Hastily he tried to hide the panties under the packaging but Claire was sharp eyed and quick fingers and before he could do anything she was retreating across the kitchen with her 'prize' in her hand.

"Oh WOW Jakey. You gonna wear them? Or are they a gift from a secret admirer? But why do they smell like..........

...smell like mayonnaise?"

He had no recourse but to point to the half open jar, sitting on the counter top next to his box. "Maybe because you left the mayo out again! How many times - "

And for that, he received the damp punishment of a water-balloon to the face. Claire flounced her way back outside, to the cheerful sounds of children screaming and balloons splashing. Jake scooted towards the papertowel rack, over the sink, when the phone suddenly rang.

Jake picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

A person with a scary disguised voice from an unlisted phone number spoke "SKANK. I'M GOING TO TELL."

"Who is this!!!"

"PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KNOW YOU AREN'T WHAT YOU ARE!!"

There was amn eerie laughter and then <CLICK>

Jake was very rattled by the phone call. He went to his room; he didn't want to join the fun outside. He was scared.

The phone rang again...

It rang and it rang but he ignored it. He was afraid of whoever was calling.

Eventually he fell into a deep sleep but his dreams haunted him.

Claire was in it and she was laughing at him in a maniacal manner. She was wearing a telephone for a dress and it was pink - a lucid horrible pink.

"I have your panties, Jakey!" she squealed.

Jake woke up in a sweat, his heart pounding but despite that, his heart almost stopped when he saw what was before him.

Father had a quizzical look on his face, "Son, your sister tells me that these are yours?"

Jake was in horror, "Father I can explain?"

Father hug me, "I proud of you son ... you scored your first Girl!! ... You better hide your prize ... your mother will have a fit!"

Father tosses the panties on Jake bed.

The phone rings again, mother screams "Ohhhhhhh my!!!" and faints.

Jake and Father runs to the kitchen.

The phone lay innocently on the kitchen table, its screen dark

Jake reached across with heart pouding but his father beat him to it.

He pressed the button and the screen lit up. He stared in horror at the photograph that his wife had been looking at and which caused her to faint.

"Jake," He said, his voice hoarse and barely controlled. "Would you like to explain this?"

WIth a shaking hand Jake took the phone and stared in horror at the photograph of......

It was a banana. It wasn't any ordinary banana. It was a rather large banana that curved upwards perfectly on both sides. Its yellow suggested a ripeness that bordered on perfection with a taste that suggested nothing less than heaven.

It was a banana Hercules would have been proud of.

"I don't know dad" Jake said with a confused look though he added to himself that he would certainly like to eat that banana.

"Hmm..." said Jake's dad. "Well I suppose we should help your mother up."

As they both bend down to assist their mother, the door to the house swung open and they were immediately peppered with...

They were immediately peppered with a swarm of night flying moths

"Jake go close the door while I get her in to the living room"

"ok dad" Jake closed the kitchen door quickly and the other two doors to the room. He open the porch light and open the window and close the kitchen lights to let the moths to fly out.

Jake pick up the phone and looked at the picture again. It wasn't a picture.

It was a video clip. He pressed play ... his eye's widen when he saw someone's butt ... not someone else s butt ... but his ...