Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Brad and Matt

Brad and Matt: Sex?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brad sleep with Matt

• Yes. Now.
    • No. That's incest. Gross.
    • Yes, but only if Robbie and Brad break up.
    • Yes, but only if Robbie and Brad are estranged
    • This is GA. I don't agree with any answers on polls.

Do you see this as a one time deal? Something big like this, with potentially dire consequences is more than a one time fling. They will either get caught by one of the children (likely J.J.) and/or Stef figures it out. Robbie catching them would make all hell break loose.

Now that is tempting.devilsmiley.gif

Mark :worship: , you are one wicked bastard!!! you obviously enjoy playing god with your creations.... I vary between pitying and envying them their master! :D

Edited by Canuk

Mark :worship: , you are one wicked bastard!!! you obviously enjoy playing god with your creations.... I vary between pitying and envying them their master! :D

With me as their master, they have lots of sex and happy endings. What could be better?

If Brad and Robbie's relationship went under because he was messing around with Matt, I wonder who the family would side with. Brad may be JP's de-facto "successor" and have all this influence, but by their family's standards I'm pretty sure this crosses the line. Matt would, ironically, be the "brian" or more approriately the "Jake" who screws up established relationships. I'm sure his siblings would think of him like that, but I don't if the older generations would shun him or not. Either way this is all idle speculation that's making me even more curious about how this will be worked out!

EDIT: Chap 4. was interesting. I almost forgot how slutty Matt and Wade are. If Brad were to have sex with Matt now, I think the family would be divided over whose corner to be at. If Robbie and Brad were to reconcile before Brad slept with him, it would be even more devastating and more people would be on Robbie's corner.

I'm starting to have conflicting feelings about Matt. I know he's a horndog, and he's pissed at Robbie, but wouldn't he be more loyal? He's only a Hayes by blood, but I thought he's have more conflict over having sex with his dad's partner. Again, if you do this, I hope it's more than a one-night stand.

Edited by Caedus

With me as their master, they have lots of sex and happy endings. What could be better?

but the torture you put those poor misbegotten bastards through before they get to their "happy endings"..... evil, evil genius..... :worship:

Edited by Canuk
I'm starting to have conflicting feelings about Matt. I know he's a horndog, and he's pissed at Robbie, but wouldn't he be more loyal? He's only a Hayes by blood, but I thought he's have more conflict over having sex with his dad's partner. Again, if you do this, I hope it's more than a one-night stand.

I gotta agree with you there. There are some lines a person shouldn't cross. Having sex with your dad's husband(even if they're broken up at this point), who is also the father of the boys you consider your brothers...that's a line that once you cross, it's hard to recover from that. If Matt went there, I don't see his three brothers forgiving him for a long, long time.

Just thinking about who Matt slept with and the only unknown variable right now is Jeanine.

I say her because we don't know her really all that much.

Except she has family in New Jersey... Like John C is from. Perhaps Matt slept with yet another family member and we don't know that yet.

Picture Jeanine and John are Older sister and younger brother. Or perhaps an aunt? Would that be repulsive like Matt/Brad?

If Brad and Robbie's relationship went under because he was messing around with Matt, I wonder who the family would side with. Brad may be JP's de-facto "successor" and have all this influence, but by their family's standards I'm pretty sure this crosses the line. Matt would, ironically, be the "brian" or more approriately the "Jake" who screws up established relationships.

JP and Stefan have no room to talk. They screwed Matt's brains out. Besides, Robbie is the one who started all of this. Let's not forget. Brad does have a sense of revenge, and what better way to get revenge (and bag a hot guy at the same time) than to make love to Robbie's son?

It does seem that a lot of people are against this. I'm not exactly sure why. I think younger and older is f**king hot, and it's the only way for there to be a sex scene with Matt again, and he's become one of my favorite characters. He's so freaking hot. Brad should totally take him. He'd be crazy not to!

JP and Stefan have no room to talk. They screwed Matt's brains out. Besides, Robbie is the one who started all of this. Let's not forget. Brad does have a sense of revenge, and what better way to get revenge (and bag a hot guy at the same time) than to make love to Robbie's son?

It does seem that a lot of people are against this. I'm not exactly sure why. I think younger and older is f**king hot, and it's the only way for there to be a sex scene with Matt again, and he's become one of my favorite characters. He's so freaking hot. Brad should totally take him. He'd be crazy not to!

JP and Stefan didn't know about Matt when they first encountered him. Brad knows Matt's Robbie's biological son, and Matt is well aware of who Brad is. If Brad's going to do it, fine, he will think all sorts of ways to justify it as massaging his wounded ego by screwing Matt, who has the whole hero worship thing for him. I'm not saying that won't make for a good round of incredible sex, because having someone that into you during sex would probably feel amazing. But, if Brad does this, he's pretty much pouring arsenic into whatever's left of his relationship with Robbie.

JP and Stef can(and will) be pissed off at Matt for screwing Brad, even if their relationships on the rocks. If Matt weren't with Wade, he would start looking a bit like Jake. Wouldn't this go against their French standards for doing things for the good of the family? This could potentially split Brad's family as well as cause division in the rest of the Crampton clan.

okay I can Personally say it's NOT hot! I was 37 (like Robbie) and he was 19 (like Matt) and I can tell everyone I felt like ICK afterwards... Twice...

and it took the second occiasion just to find out how ICK it was......!!!!:D:devil::unsure::devil::*)

Alright, West brought up an interesting topic. What about a menage a trois with Brad, Matt and Wade? Would it be incest if Matt and Brad f**ked Wade, but had no contact beyond a meaningful kiss and a grope here or there?

Alright, West brought up an interesting topic. What about a menage a trois with Brad, Matt and Wade? Would it be incest if Matt and Brad f**ked Wade, but had no contact beyond a meaningful kiss and a grope here or there?

Its not incest at all.... I want full on, hard F**king between All three guys :D but then im just a pervy horndog :D

Mark: It might be too late for that. Now that Matt realizes that he has a "connection" with Brad, I highly doubt that he would settle for anything less than having Brad f**k his brains out. Who knows, Wade may have to wait his turn for a seperate encounter if they were that into each other sexually...Matt wouldn't want his BF to feel like a third wheel ;).

Its not incest at all.... I want full on, hard F**king between All three guys :D but then im just a pervy horndog :D

Amen to that! It'd be a really hot scene. OMG! There should so be mirrors involved.

• 1 month later...

No Brad and Mat, definately, no. It may lead to tension, and I agree with most of the reasons for not having that happen, but I'm sure there are other more interesting angles, If that happens, we already know the reactions of the various role players, hense, it does become prodictable. But give me a better sinario to it happening, I may just buy it, but gut reaction, no

My gut reaction is no, because I'm similiar enough to JJ that I can see how he'd react if he ever found out. JJ would be very hurt becase it's his father and Matt is the new older brother that he's gotten pretty close to in a shorrt time. I think JJ has Matt on a bit of a pedestal, and finding out Matt slept with his dad would devastate him for quite some time.

What if Brad got so drunk and/or stoned that readers would have to form their conclusions as to whether it actually occured at all? I know that seems like a bit of a cop out, but it wouldn't be hard to leave clues as to whether it's one way or the other.

If that doesn't work and this actually happens, I think they should both be sober, and it should be an affair. Mark mentioned a "connection" between the two when they kissed, so this could potentially become something that causes even more tension.

My gut reaction is no, because I'm similiar enough to JJ that I can see how he'd react if he ever found out. JJ would be very hurt becase it's his father and Matt is the new older brother that he's gotten pretty close to in a shorrt time. I think JJ has Matt on a bit of a pedestal, and finding out Matt slept with his dad would devastate him for quite some time.

That is assuming that he finds out. I think Brad would be a little more discreet. ;)

I figured out what I'm going to do with Matt and Brad. :DIt should hit around chapter 22 or 23.

So Brad and Robbie are finally starting to try to get along, Brian got arrested...but Brad still wants to f**k Matt:

Ever since that kiss, it was like a line had been crossed. Before, thoughts of f**king him had been sheer fantasy, but that kiss had made them a possibility. That kiss had changed everything. That kiss told me that he lusted after me as much as I lusted after him.

What do you guys think will happen?

I wish I could say that Brad wouldn't do it, even if things are going well with Robbie, but his crush/lust for Matt is so big that he even brought it up when he talked to JP and Stef about whether he still wanted to be with Robbie. It's gotten to the point where f**king Matt is a condition for any potential LTR. Anything can happen in the next 3-4 chapters to spoil things for Robbie and Brad. I'm excited to find out what Mark decided to do with this. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I never thought I would read a story where who f***ed who would affect a storyline this much.read.gif

Edited by Caedus

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..