Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Brad and Matt

Brad and Matt: Sex?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brad sleep with Matt

• Yes. Now.
    • No. That's incest. Gross.
    • Yes, but only if Robbie and Brad break up.
    • Yes, but only if Robbie and Brad are estranged
    • This is GA. I don't agree with any answers on polls.

There's been some discussion in the Millennium forum on whether Matt and Brad should sleep together if Brad and Robbie have issues. In the poll, I ask if they should sleep together if Brad and Robbie have broken up, which means a total break up, with no ongoing romantic commitments. Estranged means they're having issues, and are currently sleeping with other people.

There are only certain circumstances that I ever see this happening. I would suggest that, although Matt is a horny guy with no willpower, he and Wade have been through a lot, and there's a pretty thick line that Matt would have to cross. I wonder would his relationship with his family survive that level of betrayal? At the same time, without Robbie to link them - does Matt have a place in the family anymore? Interesting Questions.

The context I would see this happening in, is as part of a healing process for Brad. I think Brad would (now at least) be a broken man without Robbie. The tress at work would contribute. Matt would seduce (with Wades permission and encouragement - perhaps even his idea) Brad, with the aim of showing him that work does not make the man. This would be a precurser to Brad and Robbie's reunion - back together and stronger than ever.

There are some relationships that - personally - i have a mental attachment to. Relationships that I relate to most strongly. Brad and robbie is one of those, and so I would be devestated to see it end.

Of course - the other option is that Matt finds Brad in the shower with that massick dick of his, and just can't resist any longer :P

At the same time, without Robbie to link them - does Matt have a place in the family anymore? Interesting Questions.

Well, Darius, JJ, and Will pretty much consider Matt to be their brother, so there's that. Still, it might be interesting to explore- would Matt really be considered part of the family if Robbie was out of the picture? Hmm.

This family has never required a blood tie as a pre-requisite for membership. There's also the issue of family hierarchy. Matt and JP are very tight, and JP is still the nominal head of the family, even if Brad and Stef wield great influence. Matt's close relationship with the other two give him permanent family member standing, unless of course he does something really heinous. Like sleep with Bradtongue.gif.

First, I'd like to say that incest in the CAP series is far from unprecedented. Second, there is more to the context outside the choices for the poll. I'll start with my choice and expand from there. Yes, but only if Robbie and Brad are estranged. That is key to this. Matt is likely to feel very conflicted, because he really likes Brad. He's also sexually attracted to him. Here is how it could play out. Matt and Wade are drinking with Brad, who is seemingly inconsolable. With plenty of alcohol in their bloodstreams and Brad's need for comfort, the result is that the three of them end up in bed. Brad will feel guilty about it later of course, but it'd be really hot. It would also fit into the whole "soap opera" theme of the CAP series. It'll also add some more tension between Brad and Robbie. I see this as a golden opportunity, Mark. ;)

Edited by Tiger

Mark never seems happy to let couples alone. After everything Robbie and Brad have been through (Neal) I would hope they could live happily ever after. Not in the CAP world I guess, I believe Brad conciders Matt as his step son. It would also upset a number of relationships. Matt and Wade, Isidore and Frank, Stef and JP. I believe that it would be hard on Darius JJ and Will. That is the reason It would not happen. Above all Brad will protect his kids. I think this would only hurt them. Could it happen if Robbie and Brad broke up yes maybe. Would it happen no. It would be like Brad sleeping with Stef and JP. It would be against everything Brad believes in. As for Matt and JP Their relationship is stronger than just Robbie's son. Matt is a Hayes Jeff's family. JP sided with Matt over his own half brother (Brian). JP also believes in forgiveness. I think the ties are to close to break.

Edited by rjo

Mark never seems happy to let couples alone. After everything Robbie and Brad have been through (Neal) I would hope they could live happily ever after. Not in the CAP world I guess, I believe Brad conciders Matt as his step son. It would also upset a number of relationships. Matt and Wade, Isidore and Frank, Stef and JP. I believe that it would be hard on Darius JJ and Will. That is the reason It would not happen. Above all Brad will protect his kids. I think this would only hurt them. Could it happen if Robbie and Brad broke up yes maybe. Would it happen no. It would be like Brad sleeping with Stef and JP. It would be against everything Brad believes in. As for Matt and JP Their relationship is stronger than just Robbie's son. Matt is a Hayes Jeff's family. JP sided with Matt over his own half brother (Brian). JP also believes in forgiveness. I think the ties are to close to break.

Because in the real world, couples don't usually stay in stasis.

Good post, by the way.

Brad and Robbie pretty much have been in stasis since 1986, it feels like. They get their happily ever-after and their insta-family....but with the kids growing up at this point( Darius is 17 now, JJ and Will are 13), it makes sense that as they get away from raising little kids, they have to start relating to each other again aisde from just being the dads of their children.

I don't think the three kids would take it well if Matt ended up sleeping with Brad. I really can't see that all. It would take the kids awhile to forgive Matt and Brad if that happened.

West: Frank is currently Isadore's boyfriend so yes Matt will still be part of the family, as he is Matt's grandfather.

Even if he was not, Max is not dating/sleeping with a Crampton but still part of the family (or if you like, extended family).

Mark: um, no... Someone will know. Stef would know just by looking at their guilty faces. And so will Cody.

Besides, I am waiting for the next story after this one where Matt is 25 and JJ is 19 and dating some hot girl hockey player that is a better player then Matt and we get to see which brother will nail the girl first. I am betting Matt :P

You are right that there's no way in hell Stefan wouldn't figure it out in ten seconds of looking at their faces. As for the second bit, I think you're wrong. JJ would never date a hockey player, be they male or female. He's too prissy in a Johnny Weir-kinda way for me to buy him ever getting with a hockey player. They seem a bit too rough. I'd buy him more with a tennis star or golfer.

Well, maybe JJ likes it rough :P:D

You know, get to the rink, watch an argument break out over who has ice time, JJ gets shoved into the walls, gets all hot and bothered and excited as the girl yells @ JJ :o

Or is it just me that gets excited when a girl takes charge?

To be honest, I still haven't figured out how I feel about this. I'm in between the "OK if they're broken up" and "OK if they're estranged" spectrum.

What if no one else ever knew?

No.

Well, maybe JJ likes it rough :P:D

You know, get to the rink, watch an argument break out over who has ice time, JJ gets shoved into the walls, gets all hot and bothered and excited as the girl yells @ JJ :o

Or is it just me that gets excited when a girl takes charge?

I get excited when a woman takes charge. That's why I work with Sharon. :P

JJ and a hockey player? Unlikely. Figure skaters and hockey players: oil and water.

Thanks for all your feedback. I figured out what I'm going to do with Matt and Brad. :DIt should hit around chapter 22 or 23.

JJ and a hockey player? Unlikely. Figure skaters and hockey players: oil and water.

How do figure skaters feel about skiers? JJ should totally have a threesome with Lindsey Vonn and Jeremy Bloom at Gran Torino. That'd be hot.

Anyways, I don't see how Matt and JJ are going to be fighting over chicks since JJ at 19 will most likely be in Italy getting ready for the Olympics... :2thumbs:

Back to Brad/Matt...you COULD go there, Mark, but it would take a long time to undue the damage from going there. I think this is something a teenage kid could hold against his father for a very long time.

Edited by methodwriter85

Back to Brad/Matt...you COULD go there, Mark, but it would take a long time to undue the damage from going there. I think this is something a teenage kid could hold against his father for a very long time.

I don't get what you're saying here.

Maybe Darius, JJ and Will will hold a grudge against both Brad and Matt if they have to start thinking about their newly found brother as their other dad. :wacko::blink:

based on the experience of my own two children (boys, now aged 23 & 26), it does amaze me what children hold as, if not grudges, then "significant memories" of their childhood. stuff that my boys feel was really signifcant and, for them, life changing, to me seem barely memorable. I think defacto brother sleeping with your dad, would be one of those events - it would change the family structure significantly for the boys, even if the relationship was only fleeting for Brad and Matt. ......

while I am happry with anything you write Mark:worship: , Matt and Brad is just icky....... mind you a "matt and Brad" almost, being stopped by an "out-of-the-mouthes-of-babes" comment by one of the boys would be good; and opportunity for a cliff-hanger!!!!

I think that there are more valid reasons to vote no than what your poll choices suggest. Just because one says NO to an opportunity does not make you a prude, sometimes it is a wiser choice. If at some point the Hayes/ Crampton/ Schluters can't say no to f**king kith or kin then the author may be stuck?

I greatly enjoy this complete series and it is not surprising with the moment that Millenium begins with Brad and Robbie, because it is life and for the most part we are not very original hence stereotype, archetype and repetitive actions BUT maybe there is hope that someone may raise their head from the muck and mire and change their minds!?

• Like 1

Okay, look, if it came right down to it, Matt has NO PROBLEMS with sleeping with family members.

And really, if it was a problem, then why didn't people say something when Matt had sex with Brian? Twice?

Okay, look, if it came right down to it, Matt has NO PROBLEMS with sleeping with family members.

And really, if it was a problem, then why didn't people say something when Matt had sex with Brian? Twice?

Well, Robbie will have a big problem with it. Do you remember how he went off on Stefan and JP? At this point with Brad and Robbie having an open relationship, going as far as to sleep with Matt is a bad idea. They haven't broken up at this point, so it's extremely inappropriate. Also, if it happens, they cannot tell anyone.

Well, Robbie will have a big problem with it. Do you remember how he went off on Stefan and JP? At this point with Brad and Robbie having an open relationship, going as far as to sleep with Matt is a bad idea. They haven't broken up at this point, so it's extremely inappropriate. Also, if it happens, they cannot tell anyone.

Do you see this as a one time deal? Something big like this, with potentially dire consequences is more than a one time fling. They will either get caught by one of the children (likely J.J.) and/or Stef figures it out. Robbie catching them would make all hell break loose.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..