Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 40 : A Package from Home

It doesn't matter at this point. The bomb will go off period. Whether its a bump or the cell signal there is absolutely no way it won't. The dynamite will sweat more as it ages though to a slower degree since its out of the direct heat, but there is no question that the bomb will detonate. Its just a matter of how and when. Though by all odds its going to be very soon.

B)..........True, the bomb will go off, when and where is the mystery here, complicated by mistakes and chance.

:angry:...........Wait a minute, the narrator has placed the bomb as being aboard the Atlantis, and the narrator does not lie! Which means either the bomb is is not placed there and still aboard Mufid's boat as a mistake or aboard the Atlantis. While I can see Mutifd's anxiety and urgency to complete his task, I cannot see him making the mistake of getting the wrong tank aboard Trevor's boat. I'm not sure if the gasses within the sealed container offer any other protection from exploding, so it is a possibility that Trevor carries the bomb through his transit. Question remains, what if the dial up codes are not correct? Will that buy time and space for Trevor?

Good point! The narration says

He was in an understandable hurry to deliver the bomb and put distance between himself and it. Mufid waited impatiently until the measurer went aboard and headed forward to begin his task. He casually leaped onto the catamaran

Does any one think Tyler will make it to austraila - or really does he need to? Maybe a serious accident is enough to make dirk tell the truth and the cartel to expose themselves

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..