When you need a Smile

So I'm taking a look around the site and getting used to things and I'm shocked not to find a fav author of mine around here. I'll have to drop her a link.

In any case, should you need an escape from all the drama and angst -- mm, maybe not so much the angst! :D -- give some of these stories a look-see:

http://www.twistedhi...y.com

My favorite is Ice Wind's Bride, though the latest chapters are not so amusing as the first two. The Son of Satan cracks me up every time!

• Like 1

Have to say, they are very good stories. Didn't think I'd get into fantasy. But they are brilliant, and you're right when you need a smile, brilliant. I just wish they were finished :). Do you know how often they update?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic Stories, some of the best ive read, definately recomend, seems to be updating at least once a month

Yeah, about once a month on average, though she was pretty sick this past spring and didn't update for awhile.