Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Post 49 early?

E Tu Emoe :blink: :blink: :blink: I'm shocked, shocked that you would thingk poor, innocent me capable of a cliffie? :blink:

Okay, We have 5 confirmed posts of cliffhanger-free. all it takes sis one more, just ONE more, and 49 posts right away,.

Now, Wildone listed the 5 that meet the criteria, but he DID NOT AGREE HIMSELF. Had he done so, chapter 49 would be posted by now! Therefore, the reason we are still HANGING on chapter 49 is Wildone! I therefore and hereby nominate Wildone for the 2010 King of Cliffhangers Award! :king:

Come on, one more? Just one, and I'll post chapter 49 immediately.

It's all ready to go, and it's a good one.

ooo a chapter w/o Trevor ... the bad guys celebrating ... a proposal made ... the suspense of not knowing what happening with trevor

do we have a roar for chap50? or should we consider 48/49 one chapter

Lisa having a chill indicating a peril with Trevor(48) Joel either did or didn't have any indication of a feeling for Trevor peril just nervousness for the proposal??(49) the pacing ... the forgetting his combination

a long day chapter - ?? 50 - Joel and Lisa in the guesthouse

Do you think bridget will have the two stop using the guest house when Bridget and George knows?

Will Lisa or Joel notice Briget change in personality or a strange glow?

I still think Trevor lives ... pity for Atlantis ... its also strange he's the only one heading to Austrailia

one wonders if he shows up in Austraila by christmas ... maybe some rescues him ... but isn't really heading to Austraila

Maybe Trev will borrow that money from Joel to fly to Austraila from where ever he is.

or the worst case ... we have a main character that died in the middle of the story

now would CJ do that to us?

Wait! Okay, upon rereading HH5's post, he's saying 48 is a mystery, so I'm inclined to count that, and that makes HH5 the # 6 vote. Thank you, HH5 and the other 5 in the thread who have given us an early chapter 49! :worship: :worship:

Chapter 49 will be online within 5 minutes.

Update: Chapter 49 has been posted.

B)...........Yes, plenty of celebrating going Bridget and George, interesting idea that Joel and Trevor are actually half brothers, it was alluded to that they looked enough alike to be brothers. But if Dirk knew anything about it, it would appear he never told Jim, who never gave any indication when he met them both on the boat. Could it be that Stiles is Trevor's father? So Dirk never passed on the gay gene :D . Joel and Lisa celebrating, that was quite a set-up Joel pulled off.

:angry:...........Now if we can only get Trevor to celebrate on getting a lungful of air!!!

Very sneaky CJ, very devious too!!

B)...........Yes, plenty of celebrating going Bridget and George, interesting idea that Joel and Trevor are actually half brothers, it was alluded to that they looked enough alike to be brothers. But if Dirk knew anything about it, it would appear he never told Jim, who never gave any indication when he met them both on the boat. Could it be that Stiles is Trevor's father? So Dirk never passed on the gay gene :D . Joel and Lisa celebrating, that was quite a set-up Joel pulled off.

:angry:...........Now if we can only get Trevor to celebrate on getting a lungful of air!!!

Very sneaky CJ, very devious too!!

I thought George was going half cocky? Trying to figure out what Joel meant by brothers.

Of course I don't know how much bridget or george truely knows of Stiles and Carlson.

It would be cute if they were ... then we can accuse Trevor for lusting and incestual thoughts on Joel.

Then it shows how much Joel father kept a secret. Is Joel mother still alive?

It be a family arguement if Mrs Stikes finds out.

I thought George was going half cocky? Trying to figure out what Joel meant by brothers.

Of course I don't know how much bridget or george truely knows of Stiles and Carlson.

It would be cute if they were ... then we can accuse Trevor for lusting and incestual thoughts on Joel.

Then it shows how much Joel father kept a secret. Is Joel mother still alive?

It be a family arguement if Mrs Stikes finds out.

Bridget heard Trevor and Joel referring to each other as brothers, so she's making an assumption that it means biological brothers. :)

Since Trevor doesn't have any siblings, Joel, while on board Atlantis with Trevor, adopted Trevor as his brother.

Yep. That was one of my favorite parts of the story. That meant a lot to Trevor, especially due to his estrangement with his father. Lisa and Joel are now the only people Trevor is close to and trusts. :)

My sincere thanks to all those who certified chapter 48 as cliffhanger-free. 0:)

Chapter 50 will be posting in 24 hours, and with that, we'll resume our weekly schedule, with 51 coming a week later. So, we're permanently a chapter ahead in posting schedule. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..