Jason, a lost story

On July 17th,2005, I found somewhere on the Net this story, of which I just copied the first 6 chapters (it was in progress).

Looking in my story-archives, I found it again and was "catched" again by the mysterious atmosphere.

I tried without success to find back. Nothing on GA, neither on any young gays story site on the Net. The story is 5 years old. Maybe the author disappeard ?

Her just the first phrases of the story :

Chapter 1

The light blinds him, his head hurts. The cold hard ground of winter seeps into his body making him colder then he should be. He's alone, cold, and very tired, but he doesn't seem to know why. Slowly he opens his eyes slightly just enough to see his surroundings. He sees the forest he is in and the dead leaves as they litter the ground. His body aches from head to toe, but he can't remember why.

Slowly he sits up, and even that little bit of moving seems to take what little energy he has. He looks down and notices that he is naked, but what shocks him the most is the dried blood that he is covered in.

So you will always find the story back again, I always copy/paste the link under the title. Never wonder again who wrote what and where to find it... I was like you, having pieces of stories that have not been worked on in eons then not remembering where I saw them at.

So you will always find the story back again, I always copy/paste the link under the title. Never wonder again who wrote what and where to find it... I was like you, having pieces of stories that have not been worked on in eons then not remembering where I saw them at.

Thanks for your advice :worship: . I do it now, but I found this story somewhere 2 years before I came to GA , when I wandered through the Net, researching stories less "hot" than in Nifty and I didnt notice the link.