My Son Is Gay

methodwriter85

Here's an interesting blog from a woman, who's son dressed up as Daphne from Scooby Doo for Halloween. She takes on the fellow mothers who felt it was in their place to admonish her for letting him dress up as that.

http://nerdyapplebottom.com/2010/11/02/my-son-is-gay/

Alls I gotta say is, "You go girl!" Maybe the son is gay. Maybe he's a budding cross-dresser or tg'er. Maybe it's a total phase, and in ten years this boy is going to be quarterback on his high school football team. But one thing's for certain- he's got one awesome mother.:king:

Here's an interesting blog from a woman, who's son dressed up as Daphne from Scooby Doo for Halloween. She takes on the fellow mothers who felt it was in their place to admonish her for letting him dress up as that.

http://nerdyapplebot.../my-son-is-gay/

Alls I gotta say is, "You go girl!" Maybe the son is gay. Maybe he's a budding cross-dresser or tg'er. Maybe it's a total phase, and in ten years this boy is going to be quarterback on his high school football team. But one thing's for certain- he's got one awesome mother.:king:

B).......I have to agree that mother of the child is an awesome person. Her love for her child exceeded the social nose stuck up in the air people. Don't know where his path will lead, if it be gay, trans-gender, or what ever, he has an awesome mom that loves him!!

Edited by Benji

Crossdressing is not a gay thing. It's a human thing. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Halloween is a good time to indulge in it. It's unlikely that the boy is gay in the first place. Having said that, it's good that the mother will accept him even if he is gay.

Awesome. Very much my own opinion. Although my son has yet to dress up as a woman he likes to wear pink and play with dolls.... yeah girl ones, not the one called Action Man... and I play with him :)

Daphne was probably his favorite scooby-doo character. I believe one of his friends was going as Daphne as well? I hate when parents dictate what they dress up for Halloween anyway... that should be their choice, it helps them be creative. So with him being a fan of Scooby and the friend dressing up as Daphne as well, I think he just wanted to do something with his friend. I know for this halloween the brats all went as animals.. three of them were bears. A cat. A skunk. People asked me why they were all dressed as animals and I told them that's what they wanted to be. :P Nothing big like this story, but heh... I did say I hated when parents dictated the small things like that.

Anyway, I like the mother's acceptance and open mind. :)

I seriously doubt that any 5 year old boy knows if he is gay or straight at that age. Those other moms need to buy a vowel and get a freakin' clue. It warms my heart that the main mom in the story will accept her son, no matter which path he chooses.

I told my mom when I was 15 and she has zero problem with it. I don't know how she would feel if I ever cross dressed, but at least she is totally accepting of me being in a relationship with another male.

I seriously doubt that any 5 year old boy knows if he is gay or straight at that age. Those other moms need to buy a vowel and get a freakin' clue. It warms my heart that the main mom in the story will accept her son, no matter which path he chooses.

I told my mom when I was 15 and she has zero problem with it. I don't know how she would feel if I ever cross dressed, but at least she is totally accepting of me being in a relationship with another male.

B).........Don't discount age when self-determination is made, I knew but did not understand that I liked looking at naked boys when I was 7, of course the only ones I could look at back then where real ones. I will not judge this kid, he could be gay, trans, or just a cross-dresser. No matter, his mother is a great person in standing up for him.