Funny Justin Bieber News

That was funny - particularly the way it was presented. I was watching the video thinking what has drug lords and guns have to do with Beiber....then boom. :lmao:

I also appreciated the shot the narrator took at himself with the Zac Efron pic.....it's for my dog. :lol:

Now that is funny as hell!!

Secrets, secrets everywhere!

I once had a neighbor helping me move to a new home. I thought I had covered all chances of anything *odd* popping up as we went through the house. But....there were two bedroom comfy chairs left and as I picked up the one while he went for the other, the cushion fell off of mine and there also slid a magazine which I could not afford anyone seeing!

The moral of MY story is: We ALL have closets! IDC if you are out as a homo to the entire WORLD! Each of us (as humans) have our own fantasies that are special to us!

Back to the first part of my post. While I said that it was funny, it's also so sad that he (as a human) was found out. (And remember! It actually could have been for a female member of his household.)0:)

God bless us everyone---or something akin to that. hugs!

Justin Bieber tried to get into one of Vancouver's most popular Clubs (Caprice) my friend works there as a bar tender and it was really funny! Because everyone knew how old he really is.

Now that is funny as hell!!

Secrets, secrets everywhere!

I once had a neighbor helping me move to a new home. I thought I had covered all chances of anything *odd* popping up as we went through the house. But....there were two bedroom comfy chairs left and as I picked up the one while he went for the other, the cushion fell off of mine and there also slid a magazine which I could not afford anyone seeing!

The moral of MY story is: We ALL have closets! IDC if you are out as a homo to the entire WORLD! Each of us (as humans) have our own fantasies that are special to us!

Back to the first part of my post. While I said that it was funny, it's also so sad that he (as a human) was found out. (And remember! It actually could have been for a female member of his household.)0:)

God bless us everyone---or something akin to that. hugs!