[Adam Phillips] CC Chapter 27--Jake's French

For what it's worth, Tu me fais bander is idiomatic. It means "You make me hard."

Je te ramène chez moi et je vais t'enculer jusqu'à ce que tu ne te tiennes plus debout means, basically, "I'm gonna take you home and f**k you until you can't stand up anymore."

For what it's worth, Tu me fais bander is idiomatic. It means "You make me hard."

Je te ramène chez moi et je vais t'enculer jusqu'à ce que tu ne te tiennes plus debout means, basically, "I'm gonna take you home and f**k you until you can't stand up anymore."

I speak French...so i thought it was cute. I thought it was interesting that you chose not to translate it, but it made sense not to in the context, since your hero didn't really understand the words. But I think the reader kind of misses something by not knowing what he said. (I have a hero whose first language is French, so "how much French" it's something I wrestle with a lot...esp since the boy insists on speaking French in my head.)

• 3 months later...

It's not idiomatic, but a slang.

I understood it on the spot since I'm from a city where everyone speaks French. ;)

Edited by Jack Frost
  • 1 year later...